Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield
$61
$69
$61
Hotels.com
Springs Hotel & Spa(Bengaluru)
$45
$74
Wonderla Resort(Bengaluru)
$90
$87
All reviewscitrus cafewhite fieldhouse keepinghousekeeping teamspecial thanksrooftop poolexcellent housekeepingpleasant stayspecial mentionvalue for moneybusiness tripsecond homebusiness hotelteam membersthe hotel staffawesome stayroom cleaning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed there three times, 1 week each, and it has always been a very pleasant stay.

The rooms are comfortable with all the necessary, even if sometimes a few stains remain on sheet or pillow sheet. Showers working fine, warm and with good pressure.

The best part was service, since many people are available to help on several occasions.

I agree with some of the other reviews that the front desk tend to screw you on taxi fares, especially foreigners - so do NOT hesitate to negotiate BEFORE you board the cab!!

One of the highlights in our stay was the food.
Lots of local specialities of course, buffet style so you don't waste too much time at the dinner table (ordering from the menu usually takes quite a long time).
Also, the two chefs (especially our good friend Bagmita!) we're very interested to hear about recipes from our native country (France) and to cook them for us to make our stay more comfortable from time to time. With very good results!

I would recommend that hotel to anyone going for business in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Raphous
ClarionBengaluru, Front Office Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Clarion Bengaluru!

It brings us great pleasure to know that you have had wonderful stay at Clarion Bengaluru.

Your compliments on the hotel's services has been shared with the entire team. I am certain that feedback such as your's would definitely motivates the team and encourage every one of us s to be a true hospitality ambassador.

I would also like to assure you that your suggestions for improvements has been discussed and would like to promise you that you would find a definite improvements on these areas.

On behalf of the entire team of Clarion Bengaluru I thank you for your business patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I ordered char-grilled Prawn and Goan Curry Prawn for four days continuously. The use of spice was just right that I can taste the flavor yet not to strong to numb the sense. It was so good that I rather eat in the hotel instead of going out to the mall near by. The lady chef Bagmeta was so nice to stop by and ask for comment. I think it is very nice to do such thing. I really recommend eating in the hotel for the authentic India food. Thank you Chef Viknam, Chef Sagan, and Chef Bagmeta for delivering such excellent dish.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Charlie_Chou
ClarionBengaluru, Front Office Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Clarion Bengaluru!

We appreciate your feedback and compliments on the quality of food and the chefs. We thank you for your kind words of appreciation, which motivates and encourages us to continue delivering the world class services to our guests.

On behalf of the entire team at Clarion Bengaluru, Once again I wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sharing your feedback and I Look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have been here for past 2 months and want to give a genuine feedback.
- First thing that brings into my mind is about the rooms and the service. Everyday we leave hotel room in mess n on return from office I find it exactly the same way I entered my room on first day. Perfectly cleaned n bedsheets without a wrinkle.
- Hotel staff, I've seen from a rookie turning master here in terms of serving. Had interactions from manager to waiter to chefs, there way of speaking, politeness and really well mannered while serving.
- Few names, Sanjay, Shibshankar and Manoj really impressed me in all respect. Capable of handling any bulk people parties or can entertain a single person.
- Gym is uh, ok, can add few things. But fine for regular exercise. Not for hardcore gyming. Yes one problem was like shifting of gym into small room, when 2-3 business meetings get occupied. Swimming pool is well maintened even at rainy season as well.
- Can get best if you negotiate for low price n want to stay for long duration.
- Finally the food.. well taste I would rate as good. But if u make special request. That would be much better. You can customize the way you want your food. Since I'm staying for past 2 months n more 2 months. Its lil bored of same food so I customize n order new things continental or desi and chefs takes it as a challenge.
That's all.. overall excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank AkshayNawale12345

Dear Guest,

We wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sparing your valuable time and sharing your experience of Clarion Bengaluru on trip advisor.

I would also like to assure you that your suggestions for improvements has been discussed and would like to promise you that you would find a definite improvements.

We will ensure that all the Staff Members you have mentioned in your feedback get the recognition they deserve, and the same will apply to the ones directly or indirectly involved in providing services to you during your stay.

On behalf of the entire team at Clarion Bengaluru, Once again I wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sharing your feedback and your business patronage to the hotel.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I checked in very late and checked out early so my stay was very brief. Clean & comfortable room, quite with no traffic noise. I don't know much about the sourrounding area but looks like it is located near major IT companies. A bit far from the airport though. Excellent breakfast and more importantly very courteous front desk staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rchoday
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2015

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience.

It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.wf@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,
Saurabh Gahoi
Hotel General Manager
15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We had an exhibition in KTPO, checked google maps and saw it was near so booked it. Ginger hotel was nearer but did not book the same as it was low cost. So was not sure of the service. Anyway Clarion was a nice decision, good big rooms having an iron and iron board, well stocked tea corner. Good refreshments. The complimentary buffet breakfast was of international standard. We had to catch an early morning flight yet they packed some sandwiches for us. Very good service. Overall experience was satifactory. However the property is good only if you have work in whitefield areas, otherwise it is very far off from CBD and central bangalore. To top it all the traffic congestion in the ITPL area in whitefield is very bad. Stay only if you have business near whitefiels.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, however, if there is a party downstairs it is better to take higher floor rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business