All reviewscitrus cafewhite fieldrooftop poolhouse keepingpleasant stayhousekeeping departmentbusiness tripspecial thanksvalue for moneybusiness hotelexcellent housekeepingsecond homespecial mentionthe hotel staffawesome staybreakfast spreadhis team
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Every thing was perfect till we check-out from this hotel. Rooms, service, food was excellent. But when we check-out, we asked for transportation to Bangalore. Reception lady told us that we can hire a taxi car for Rs. 15 per km. My friend asked twice that this is the final charge and she confirmed. However when we arrived in Bangalore, taxi driver told that this is a package and charged more than twice what we expected. Discussions with transport manager ended with no result. This was a very bad experience. So please focus on this if you plan to stay there.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but cant smoke inside.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Chathuranga I
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Brilliant Hotel. Superb ever-smiling staff. I was amazed at the quality of food there too. Such a small hotel but I had a fantastic vegetarian meal at the rooftop restaurant.

Great staff, with clean rooms

Great experience overall.

Stayed March 2012, traveled for business

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank NiravKothari
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed here for 9 days, had i very comfortable and good experience after my experience at Hotel KEYS.
The service is very good and prompt.
Every staff iin the hotel form security to restaurant to recetion staff are very soft spoken.

Room Tip: i stayed here for 9 days, i recommend you to book through sites like makemytrip.com as they offer cheaper rates compared to the Hotel site. Executive King Size rooms are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank DrJimitPatrawala
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We've been staying at the Clarion Bengaluru for a 6-week-period due to business duties and are quite happy about both accomodation and food.
Rooms are spacious enough, very clean and functionnal, modern. Only thing that could bother light sleepers is the noise coming from the atrium as rooms are built around it. Also would be good indeed to get some other music playlists from the diner room.
As for the food, considering our poor sensitive european stomachs we are really delighted to get tasty, various yet not hot-spicy dishes cooked by lady chef Bagmita Jena who would always propose a very nice diner and take great care of us !
Definitely a place we appreciate to stay. Excellent location as per business activities.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Amandine P
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights on a Business Trip earlier this month. Although I arrived in the middle of the night on the first day I was checked in speedily and made to feel welcome. I switched on the "do not disturb" sign was left to sleep to mid--day.

The bedroom I had was a decent size with a very very comfortable bed. The Bathroom had a "wet room" style shower with lots of hot water, a nice sized plasma TV with a decent selection of channels, a mini bar and free bottled water. I didn't use the Wi-fi but it was part of the package,

The Bar and Restaurant has a typical open plan layout with a Buffet for Breakfast and Dinner. The breakfast had a good selection of English as well as Indian options and Dinner the same mix. The only slight complaint I would make is that the Buffet options don't change very much so for a longer stay might get a bit boring - but this is a minor niggle as the food was good.

On my last evening I had a swim in the rooftop pool which was nice and clean with good views over Whitefield and although I didn't use it there was a small Gym on the same level that looked quite well equipped.

All in all I had a very nice stay here and frankly I thought the Clarion was excellent value for money.

Finally I would happily stay here with my family as the Pool - in particular - would appeal very much to my Teenage Kids.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business