“Good taste of Chinese food !”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of China Pearl

China Pearl
Ranked #99 of 10,835 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chennai (Madras), India
“Good taste of Chinese food !”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

A simple place that gave a nice feel of a Chinese restaurant, with spacious and appropriate interiors. The seating was comfortable and the staff was very courteous, going out of the way to suggest and make suitable our orders. Good food, generous portions and authentic taste of Chinese, and reasonable on the pocket also. Recommend their choices of fried rice and non-veg soups!

• Visited February 2014

Bengaluru, India
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Went on a friend's strong recommendation and glad we did.

The staff was helpful, the menu exhaustive and the food delicious. Everything we ordered was good and the prices reasonable.

Did I mention, the toilet was CLEAN which I was a surprise given the size of the establishment. Don't want to sound like a snob but in this part of the world, clean toilets are a thing of the "five star" establishments.

I admit that I would have never tried this place had someone not recommended but now I recommend it myself.

• Visited September 2013
Bengaluru, India
“Best fried rice ever”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have been here many times with friends. We have tried most of their dishes and stuck to ones they do best. As the title states, they make the best fried rice especially the burnt garlic and mushroom fortune fried rice they are our favourite. The xian prawn and Nanking prawn dishes are really good. Quantity is quite filling. Service is always great.....we also love their Hunan dishes.

• Visited January 2014
Bangalore
“Too Good ... Quantity too good ... Price Justified ...”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

So like all my every review starts - how did I end up here ? Whats the story:

My MIL is in town and is not very used to Chinese food, so we (staying around Koramangala 5Th Block) decided to take her out from the kitchen and spare her one day of cooking, for a change.

I have experienced China Pearl's food earlier. But I was surprised - again - in a good way again. We planned to keep it this way - A big starter, a small main course (funny isn't it, that would change the meaning all around). So going as planned we went for the Signature Dish - Red Dragon Chicken a sweet sauce thin sliced chicken starter. First of all it was so beautiful to see it arrive, plentiful yet tasty. We were three and we had a plateful to eat. Next we ordered was Steamed chicken momos , another wonder served in the bamboo steamer. 7 pieces a bit less but then the size was huge and taste awesome. One of the best momo's that I would have eaten lately. Next we order another signature dish - 5 SOMETHING Chicken Chowmein. This was wonderful dish. I loved it. And to go with this, we ordered a dish called 'Natsu Kay' a Chicken Gravy dish. It had some real good flavors but I did not enjoy it so much as the other dishes. maybe they were better or I was more hungry back then :-)

So to summarize:
The Free Salad - 3/5
Red Dragon Chicken - 4/5
Steamed Chicken Momo - 5/5
Five SOMETHING Chicken Chowmein - 3.5/5
Natsu Kay - 3/5

Quantity - GREAT very plentiful

Ambiance - Beautiful!!!

Wait Time - 10 Minutes on Thursday, Friday wheww I cannot imagine !!!

Price - A Bit expensive, but worth it when it comes quantity and taste. And for 3 it costed me 1100. Sounds good.

Staff - Very Cordial

• Visited November 2013
BAngalore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food....”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

No doubt this could be the best Chinese restaurants in the city. The location is pretty neat. You will be welcomed with a good smile and some Chinese music at the back ground. I have been to China Pearl quite a few times and all the food i tried here came out to be good. Never had to complain a single time. The service staff is so friendly but a little slow. Since the wait is for some delicious food you wouldn't actually mind.

• Visited November 2013