BluPetal - A Business Hotel
JW Marriott
$161
$118
$121
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
$266
Agoda.com
$180
$119
  • Pool
All reviewsforum mallfood jointsconvenient hotelroom serviceinternet accessbooked this hotelexcellent placenorth indianexcellent serviceawesome foodlocation is greatexcellent staypleasant stayspecial mentionhot waterkoramangalaspread
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very good experience & excellent staff & great service..Definitely recommend the hotel for all whether it is a short business trip or a family vacation to the Garden City. Value for Money.All the staff are extremely friendly & customer focussed. In the heart of the city, very close to major shopping area & well accessibile to the other major city attractions. Thanks & all the best!!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013

truly one of the best stays I have ever had in Bangalore. the hotel is great and staff - outstanding. stayed for 3 nights on business. the hotel had everything that one needs on a short business trip. the best part it was affordable. a special mention of the food. I loved it. the indian restaurant was awesome. 3 cheers to the staff and the GM. you guys rock

Room Tip: top most floor would be your best option
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2013

It is an excellent experience with a great comfort and hospitality. I would certainly prefer to visit once and time again. My sincere thanks and best wishes are there for all future innovative improvement.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Just happened to check in, in the self acclaimed Business Hotel. I was looking for a hotel close to my work place in Kormanagala, and on internet search spotted this hotel. Big mistake.

Dirty Linen, non functioning TV, Tea Coffee maker and Shower. Stayed for 5 nights, and same problem. The reception desk passes the blame to Engineer, the Engineer to Manager and the Manager to his irresponsible employees. Total chaos and no coordination.

You order for vegetarian sandwich, and a chicken sandwich is delivered, compliments of the chef. For dinner, we ordered main course and this time the complimentary onion slices was accompanied by half eaten green chillies. Felt like puking,

The worst....rats in air-conditioner ducts...squeaking 24 hours....tail hanging from the vents.....

Have so much more to write.....total disaster. The most pathetic place to stay in Bangalore.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Rahulchhawchharia
BluPetal, Owner at BluPetal - A Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Mr. Rahul,

Greetings from BluPetal. At the very outset, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and lapse on our part. Let me reiterate that we are genuinely concerned and truly endeavor to provide the best experience for all our guests.

I have personally taken up the all the feedback above and there was a failure on our part and dealing with the overall situation at hand. Having said that, I would like to assure you that our team and I are committed to offering you the highest standard of hospitality and request you to take this incident as an aberration and give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

We do hope that you will give us an opportunity to be of service to you. We look forward to your continued support and assure you of our best services always.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was not happy with the surroundings of this place initially as it is overcrowded and noisy. But inside its quite and peaceful. The rooms were clean and pleasant. Staff was very courteous and room service was also not very disappointing.

It also has cramped gym and conference room. It has two restaurants, oriental and afghani cuisine. I tried the latter one and liked it to a bit. Slightly overrated I would say. The locations was very good for my work and other things just helped me to complete the stay smoothly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo