“Excellent hotel for the price”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Citrus Serviced Apartments
Ranked #238 of 824 Specialty Lodging in Bengaluru
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed here for five weeks. The apartments are clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff is very friendly, and helpful. The food is good, and at a fair price. It was ideal for my location, as I was working across the street. There is a HyperCity (similar to a Target or Walmart) in walking distance.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Citrus Serviced Apartments

Reviewed November 11, 2011

I have been their for almost 3 months with family, very co-operative staff and godd services and good quality of food, very good hospitalization services. spacious room and well equipped kitchen for long stay with family. sometimes they have hot water problem, but overall its true value for money.

Room Tip: Its really true value for money.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dkumar_b
Reviewed March 27, 2010

I was looking for a serviced apartment for my guests arriving from another city and I hit on Citrus. The location made it one of my choices in the area. so I spoke to the manager for availability, they have a cooperative and professional staff i must say. Once i saw the rooms I was stunned, they were truly marvelous. So spacious that i had not seen that kind of rooms in the hotels I had stayed so far. A large bedroom with large LCD TV and a split ac, not just that it has got a guest room with plush sofa set and other amenities. Citrus is surrounded by restaurants, so the food is not a problem. You could ask the manager for your choice of meal and he does the arrangements. The complimentary breakfast with the package was not bad either. I was arranging for a function there and the manager obliged me with the Dining hall to arrange for the same at no extra cost. all in all it was truly economical and great value for money. i repeat i have not seen such large rooms for the cost before. a thumbs up to Citrus and its staff.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business