“Just a lovely place to stay.”

Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore
Ranked #60 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Everything is nice n fantastic.
love to stay in dat atmosphere.
Food is also delicious.
I always prefer Keys wen I land in bangalore.
Rooms are very neat, simply superb.
Thanx to Nikhilesh, Athena n all d staff.
Loved staying there.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Gidzqt
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to note that you had a comfortable stay and took back fond memories of your visit. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team who are glad to hear that their efforts have been recognised. The Kitchen and House keeping team in particular are thrilled to note that their efforts further enhanced your experience.

Each one of us look forward to the pleasure of serving you again and welcoming you back to your home at Keys whenever you visit the garden city.

Thank you once again for kind words.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Keys was my key to Bangalore. I had to stay there for a month and my choice was Keys Hotel, Hosur Road. The location depends on your requirement, as it was very ideal for me, as it was nearest to my workplace. The property is spic and span, and the rooms are quite good. The service, there needs to be an understanding here, as this place works on a different process and mostly "do it yourself". So, you need to pick up the morning newspaper from the rack in the end of the corridor or pick up those cubes of ice from the vending machine. The food was definitely above average and call it good. The limited staff concept, though, at times short of hands doesn't dent your experience.

Overall, a wonderful place to stay, if the location suits you, as it would take a min 45 mins (normal traffic) to reach MG Road. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bvsprasanna
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us. Each one of us is delighted to read your heart warming review and we thank you you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am pleased to note that you could take back fond memories of the "Keys" experience and truly appreciate you taking time to share the unique facets of our product and service design that is tailored to provide quality and comfort at an unmatched value. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the team and it is feedback from esteemed guests like yourself that inspires us to deliver our best at all times.

Thank you once again for your recognition and recommendation. We feel humbled, privileged and honoured that Keys Hosur was your key to Bangalore.We do hope that our distinct service tempts you to stay at one of the many Keys Hotels and Resorts in future.

We eagerly await the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was on a business trip to Bangalore. My first visit there and it lasted for 3 months.

Was stationed at Keys for entire duration and it was a pleasant experience. All Thanks to the facilities and the friendly staff who made visit a memorable one.

The place is well designed as per their theme which says "Work Hard - Play Harder".

The place is just 20 mins from Electronic city, perfect location for few of the IT companies to check for. The hotel is good, rooms are nice and the best part of this place is the staff that will go out of the day to resolve your problems (if u get one) .
Food is another distinct feature of the place. I enjoyed it thoroughly

I would recommend every one to check this place if they are looking for great hotel at affordable rates.

Room Tip: For Cab facilities has to informed in advance
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PrashantLuvesTravel
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us and we thank you for taking time and sharing your delightful feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am pleased to note that the services extended by my team was to your comfort. Your kind words of appreciation has been shared with the entire team who are thrilled to note that you took back fond memories of your experience with us. Our team is our greatest strength and your wonderful review which is truly a source of inspiration that will motivate us to continue striving for excellence.

We deem it a privilege to have served you and are humbled by your recommendation. We await the opportunity of extending another "better yet experience" and assure you of making Keys Hotel Hosur road, your home whenever you visit the garden city.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel about 5 times now and they have been getting better with each visit. The location might be a problem for some as it is out of the city and about 55 kms from the airport but as a business traveler it is just perfect for me. The rooms are nice and clean, though might be small for a family. Their Ghar ka Khana food in a box thing is absolutely lip smacking and comes with generous portions.
Just one tip to the hotel, your buffet breakfast can be improved and so can the service in the restaurant. Nevertheless, I will most certainly stay with you every time I am in B'lore.

Keep it up!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Abhimanyu237
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

The team and I thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to note that you had a comfortable stay with us on each visit and have enjoyed the delicacies of "Ghar ka Khana" menu that has been specially designed to make you feel at home.

We value and appreciate your feedback and have taken note of your suggestion on improving the breakfast experience. This has been shared with the food and beverage team who eagerly look forward to serving you and offering you an enhanced experience.
Your kind words have been been shared with the house keeping team who are happy to note that their efforts have been recognised.

We are humbled and deem it a privilege to have you stay at Keys Hotel hosur road whenever you visit Bangalore. We thank you once again for giving us an opportunity to offer you a "better yet" experience.

Look forward to meeting you.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My first time to stay for long period in India, I found Keys hotel as a good choice for stay, if you are looking for a budget hotel, well..Keys can be one of the option. My suggestion to the hotel management to increased the service quality in terms of cleanness of cutlery..sometime it was need to pay more attention on it, more than that, everything was good enough.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank taufiksuhendra

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am glad to note that your overall stay has been comfortable. I deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you with respect to the issue shared. We appreciate and value your feedback and let me assure you that this has been shared with the relevant teams and corrective action has been initiated.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of serving you again. All effort will be endeavoured to make you feel at home at Keys Hotel hosur road.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have been practically living in this hotel for almost 4 weeks now. Personally, i found that the place is safe as home! Eventhough i opted for a normal room as opposed to the Women's secure room(which by the way is an excellent concept i must say), i had absolutely no trouble whatsoever. The food must be given special attention as it is by far the best hotel food i have had. The room, the service, the facilities and the people around are really nice. Staff is friendly and polite.
Suggestions:
1. Since it is a business hotel, access to free internet could be made available and not limited to just 2 hours.
2. The female service attendants could communicate a little better.
3. Just one last issue: My company had provided me accomodation in this hotel with complimentary breakfast and dinner. Sometimes i used to ask for the food to be sent to my room but i was not aware that that would be counted outside my complimentary food services. The service attendant just provided me a big bill and asked me to pay. Ultimately it was taken care of, but i expect that small things like these be clarified well in advance so that the visitor is not taken by surprise.

In all, i would definitely recommend this hotel and it was a pleasure being here. I would definitely love to come back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SwathIyer
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure meeting you. We appreciate and thank you for taking time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to note that you are having a comfortable stay and the service extended by my team has been to your satisfaction. Your kind words of praise has been shared with the team who are really happy to note that their efforts have been recognised. It is our utmost focus at Keys Hotels to ensure that we provide a secure and comfortable stay to our single lady travelers, through our product and service design that has been minutely defined to create this experience.

We value your feedback and have taken note of your suggestions. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your feedback has been shared with the relevant teams and corrective action has been initiated.

Each one of us feel humbled at your recommendation of our hotel.The team and I look forward to the pleasure of serving you and creating fond memories during each visit.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is the first time I've stayed in Keys hotel and I've had a wonderful experience so far. I've been staying here for more than a week and I've found the staff to be extremely polite and friendly.The food is wonderful and the rooms are just perfect!!! This will definitely be a place i'm coming back to...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Priya D

Dear Guest,

The team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and taking time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to note that you are having a comfortable stay and the services extended by my team is to your expectation. Your kind words of praise have been shared with each one of them. It is our continuous endeavour to make our guests feel special in every aspect and providing the KEYS experience of quality and comfort at an unmatched value. It is appreciation and acknowledgement such as yours which keeps us motivated and helps us in delivering our best.

We feel privileged to serve you and thank you immensely for sharing this heart warming review. We endeavour to make Keys hotel hosur road, "your home" whenever you visit the garden city.