“Experience @ Keys Hotel, Bangalore”

Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore
Ranked #68 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Experience @ Keys Hotel, Bangalore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Good Experience.

I am Staying in Keys Hotel, Bangalore. It is good hotel to stay for all purpose like Offical Trip, Personal Holiday, Short Trip, Long Trip and so on.

Staff is very co operative, always attentive, soft spoken.
Even smallest of the guest requirements are taken care.
You really feel like you are treated like a GUEST

Food quality is good.
The Food delivery to rooms in a bag is a great concept. I liked it. Neatly packed, anything you order. Even you can dine inn, it has also got a mini bar.

Indoor game snooker is provided. You can pay free of cost, gym is available And Alos 2 hr Wi-FI is free.

I strongly recomend staying @ KEYS Hosur

Thanks
Pravin

Room Tip: All Room are Good.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us recently and taking time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

It is truly heartening to read your review. I am pleased to note that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

Our team is our strength and it is feedback from esteemed guests like yourself that inspires us to scale higher in creating memorable guest experiences.
The food and beverage team is specially delighted to hear that their efforts have been recognised and await the opportunity to serve you again. We are glad that you liked the Keys concept of 'food in a bag'.

We are humbled and honoured with your recommendation of our hotel and thank you immensely once again for your kind words. We do hope that our distinctive service tempts you to return and stay at one of the many Keys Hotels and Resorts in future.

Cheers!
athena.s@keyshotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am staying in Keys Hotel Bangalore. I found this hotel very good in staying short to medium term for official purpose. This does not mean you can not plan your stay for personal purpose like holiday,vacation.

1. Hotel ambience is very good and full of positive energy
2. Rooms are very good. Rooms are equiped with all necessary requirement which you need. It give you confort like you are at home. No need to call morning tea/coffie.Facility is provided to prepare your self.
3. Compementaory break fast has lots of verity of north indian and south indian veriety
4. Special preperation of Lunch and dinner. You can customize your lunch and dinner. Thali facility also available however.
5. Indoor game snooker is provided. You can pay free of cost
6. Well equiped gym is available.
7. Public transport is easily available.
8. Hotel also provide transport based on request. Charges are affordable.
9. This hotel is full of positive environment.
10. Last but least staff is very good and cooperative.

Rahul Kesharwani

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Rahul K
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we appreciate you sparing time and sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

It is truly heart warming to read such a motivating review from you, which I am certain will help us to strive even further for excellence. It is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel and takes back fond memories of the 'Keys' experience.

We await the opportunity to serve you and assure you that all efforts will be directed towards making Keys Hotel, hosur road your home whenever you visit the garden city.

We thank you immensely once again for your kind words of appreciation.

Cheers!
athena.s@keyshotel.com
Kolkata
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have a so so feeling about the hotel. Cleanliness and all are OK. But service is pathetic. first night after reaching there I ordered for dinner at 1030 PM through Room Service. But I got my dinner only after 1200 am after repeated follow ups and the order was very simple. I visited the Bar also but service was painfully slow. food price is also high.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank PullKolkata
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am distressed to hear your feedback and would like to sincerely apologise for the way your dining experiences were handled. I have no excuses to offer, but certainly believe that we have failed to provide you the service expected of us.

I assure you that I have addressed this matter with the team and corrective action is initiated.All internal procedures have been strengthened and emphasized to avoid any recurrence.
I request you to please treat this incident as non-representative of the Keys experience and to give us another opportunity to make amends.

Please may I also request you to provide us your contact details to enable us get in touch with you.

Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very co operative staff - always attentive - soft spoken.
Food is nice - all variaties.

Even smallest of the guest requirements are taken care.

You really feel like you are treated like a GUEST

I strongly recomend staying @ KEYS Hosur

Room Tip: I stayed @ 4th Floor - I found Room to be V Good - No issues at all.
Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank VIVEK M
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor and share your feedback with the traveler community.

I am pleased to note that the services extended by my team was to your comfort and satisfaction.

At KEYS, we are committed towards providing service that reflects our brand personality of being international, cutting edge, cheerful and stylish. It is recognition such as yours which motivates us to scale higher towards enhancing each guest experience.

My team and I look forward to serving you again and let me assure you that no effort will spared in making Keys Hotel, Hosur road your home whenever you visit the garden city.

Varanasi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Being a hotelier we are very critical when it comes to giving our feedback and this hotel has exceeded our expectations in all true parameters. Be it Food & Beverage, house keeping, maintenance, front office and even the security - they all just rock. The executive chef Yogesh went an extra mile every time to delight us along with other F & B Services staffs i.e Prosenjit, Azaad.and many others .The Japanese and the Thai selection in the coffee shop menu is just mind blowing. The bar was vibrant with a great music playing all the time.The Hygiene level and the general upkeep of rooms and public areas are just spot on.The staffs were warm, extremely courteous and efficient at the same point of time. The service of the hotel was quick, prompt and anticipative especially the in room dinning. In front office,Sandeep's follow up with us about our stay was the most appreciated one. And all these qualities can only come from a very dynamic General Manager like Ms Athena. Kudos to her as well as her most deserving associates. great going......

N.B :Trust me we thought to change the hotel as we found it was quite far from the main city, but this hotel's impeccable hospitality and services did not let us do so....

Cheers !!!
Avishek & Bhromore

Room Tip: Each room is equally good, well equipped with modern technology.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank avishekmukherjee78
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit to the city. Each one of deem it a privilege to have served the both of you.

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to note that the services extended by my team was to your satisfaction and you could take back fond memories of your experience with us.

At KEYS, we are committed towards providing quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best from time to time. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the team who are delighted to note that their efforts have been recognized.

I am extremely humbled and thank you immensely once again. We do hope that our distinctive service tempts you to stay at one of the many Keys Hotels and Resorts in future.

We eagerly look forward to your continued visits and let me assure you that no effort will spared in making Keys Hotel, Hosur road your home whenever you visit Bengaluru.

Pune
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed in Keys Hotel at Hosur Road for 1 month but I really had a dis-satisfying experience. The management staff was really not co-operative.
1. Food - Food is quite expensive and it is really not worth the amount that you pay out. At the same rate one can get great, tasty food at many other places in Bangalore.
2. TV - First of all there are not many channels that you can surf. Most of the popular channels are blocked. When I checked-in the month of March Set Max channel was opening up. However, once IPL started in early April this channel was blocked. I repeatedly requested them to unblock this channel but it wasn't unblocked. The explanation that they gave was that they require permission from government to show this channel. This reason is quite funny as they were showing up the channel before IPL but after that it simply didn't show up. This also explains how cheap the management can go. To do the simple calculation, Set Max might charge around 50 Rs per month (say max Rs 100 per month), the hotel rooms are charged at 2500 to 3000 per night. If you do the monthly calculation almost 75000 (assuming 2500 per night) Rs are charged if anybody stays for a month. Out of this the management doesn't pay Rs 50 for one channel. This is really cheap!
3. WiFi - Free WiFi is free for 2 hours only (that to continuous, one time usage). Many good hotels provide WiFi free for entire day.
4. Charges - Be aware if you accidently make any thing dirty. The hotel will charge unimaginable and unacceptable rates from you. This is really sad. If the hotel management commits any mistake they simply provide some explanation but when the customers do some mistakes they are charged heavily. This is really bad.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank MaheshBB
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you and truly appreciate you taking time for me to personally connect with you yesterday with respect to the valuable feedback you have shared. Please do accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused during your last stay with us.

We are distressed and regret to note that we were unable to meet your overall expectation during your visit. As shared with you, we have shared your concerns with the relevant teams with respect to our WIFI offer and are in the process of addressing the same.

We as a hotel are bound by legal aspects with respect to our bouquet of television channels offered, given the new financial year. We are constrained on being unable to release just one channel on a payable basis due to the regulations of our commercial registration.
We have already made alternate arrangements of telecasting the latest sports activities at the Unlock bar.

I apologise once again and would request you to please treat this incident in isolation and non-representative of the 'Keys' experience and give us another opportunity to make amends. The team and I shall ensure that you have a memorable stay with us.

Please do contact me whenever you plan your next visit to Bangalore. I look forward to meeting you.

Penang Island, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed at Keys Hotel for 2 nights starting from 23-Mar-2013. There were six of us, all adults, so we booked 2 rooms with additional mattress for each through Agoda. In summary we had an excellent stay at this hotel; in fact overall this is the best hotel we stayed in South India throughout our vacation for 11 days – the rest of the hotels are from the same price range, so it is a fair comparison.

The rooms and bathrooms are immaculate and nicely designed but a bit on the small side – having an extra single sized mattress for us made it worse I guess. The mattress is very comfortable and it was accompanied by clean and fresh-looking sheets of bedding. The best part of the hotel is the friendly and helpful staffs and excellent room service. All our requests were addressed in no time – kudos to the staffs there! Check-in and check-out were handled quickly. We did not have any meal in the hotel, so I cannot comment about the restaurant. Laundries took less 24 hours and they did a commendable job.

This hotel is located a little further away from the city center but we had our own rented van, so it was not an issue. Only negative point would be the rationed 2 hours Wifi usage per room per day policy, though the internet speed is good enough for normal surfing.

Overall we had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. I strongly recommend this hotel for other travelers and I myself will return there if end up in Bangalore again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, April 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Keys Hotel, hosur road as your preferred hotel during your vacation to South India and for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community.

Your appreciation has been shared with the entire team and in particular with the Housekeeping and the Front Office team, who were happy to note that their efforts were recognized.
Our team is our strength and your kind words of recognition will surely encourage us to extend another “better yet” experience on your next visit!
At Keys, it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel.

We do hope that our distinctive service tempts you to return and stay at one of the many Keys Hotels and Resorts in future. My team and I assure you that no effort will be spared in making Keys Hotel hosur road, your home whenever you visit the Bengaluru.