“40Days stay @ Keys Hosur - Excellent service - Good food - Nice staff @ your service”

Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore
Ranked #62 of 669 Hotels in Bengaluru
Pune, India
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very co operative staff - always attentive - soft spoken.
Food is nice - all variaties.

Even smallest of the guest requirements are taken care.

You really feel like you are treated like a GUEST

I strongly recomend staying @ KEYS Hosur

Room Tip: I stayed @ 4th Floor - I found Room to be V Good - No issues at all.
Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank VIVEK M
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor and share your feedback with the traveler community.

I am pleased to note that the services extended by my team was to your comfort and satisfaction.

At KEYS, we are committed towards providing service that reflects our brand personality of being international, cutting edge, cheerful and stylish. It is recognition such as yours which motivates us to scale higher towards enhancing each guest experience.

My team and I look forward to serving you again and let me assure you that no effort will spared in making Keys Hotel, Hosur road your home whenever you visit the garden city.

athena.s@keyshotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Varanasi, India
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Being a hotelier we are very critical when it comes to giving our feedback and this hotel has exceeded our expectations in all true parameters. Be it Food & Beverage, house keeping, maintenance, front office and even the security - they all just rock. The executive chef Yogesh went an extra mile every time to delight us along with other F & B Services staffs i.e Prosenjit, Azaad.and many others .The Japanese and the Thai selection in the coffee shop menu is just mind blowing. The bar was vibrant with a great music playing all the time.The Hygiene level and the general upkeep of rooms and public areas are just spot on.The staffs were warm, extremely courteous and efficient at the same point of time. The service of the hotel was quick, prompt and anticipative especially the in room dinning. In front office,Sandeep's follow up with us about our stay was the most appreciated one. And all these qualities can only come from a very dynamic General Manager like Ms Athena. Kudos to her as well as her most deserving associates. great going......

N.B :Trust me we thought to change the hotel as we found it was quite far from the main city, but this hotel's impeccable hospitality and services did not let us do so....

Cheers !!!
Avishek & Bhromore

Room Tip: Each room is equally good, well equipped with modern technology.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank avishekmukherjee78
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit to the city. Each one of deem it a privilege to have served the both of you.

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to note that the services extended by my team was to your satisfaction and you could take back fond memories of your experience with us.

At KEYS, we are committed towards providing quality service and it is recognition such as yours which inspires us to deliver our best from time to time. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the team who are delighted to note that their efforts have been recognized.

I am extremely humbled and thank you immensely once again. We do hope that our distinctive service tempts you to stay at one of the many Keys Hotels and Resorts in future.

We eagerly look forward to your continued visits and let me assure you that no effort will spared in making Keys Hotel, Hosur road your home whenever you visit Bengaluru.

Pune
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed in Keys Hotel at Hosur Road for 1 month but I really had a dis-satisfying experience. The management staff was really not co-operative.
1. Food - Food is quite expensive and it is really not worth the amount that you pay out. At the same rate one can get great, tasty food at many other places in Bangalore.
2. TV - First of all there are not many channels that you can surf. Most of the popular channels are blocked. When I checked-in the month of March Set Max channel was opening up. However, once IPL started in early April this channel was blocked. I repeatedly requested them to unblock this channel but it wasn't unblocked. The explanation that they gave was that they require permission from government to show this channel. This reason is quite funny as they were showing up the channel before IPL but after that it simply didn't show up. This also explains how cheap the management can go. To do the simple calculation, Set Max might charge around 50 Rs per month (say max Rs 100 per month), the hotel rooms are charged at 2500 to 3000 per night. If you do the monthly calculation almost 75000 (assuming 2500 per night) Rs are charged if anybody stays for a month. Out of this the management doesn't pay Rs 50 for one channel. This is really cheap!
3. WiFi - Free WiFi is free for 2 hours only (that to continuous, one time usage). Many good hotels provide WiFi free for entire day.
4. Charges - Be aware if you accidently make any thing dirty. The hotel will charge unimaginable and unacceptable rates from you. This is really sad. If the hotel management commits any mistake they simply provide some explanation but when the customers do some mistakes they are charged heavily. This is really bad.

4 Thank MaheshBB
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you and truly appreciate you taking time for me to personally connect with you yesterday with respect to the valuable feedback you have shared. Please do accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused during your last stay with us.

We are distressed and regret to note that we were unable to meet your overall expectation during your visit. As shared with you, we have shared your concerns with the relevant teams with respect to our WIFI offer and are in the process of addressing the same.

We as a hotel are bound by legal aspects with respect to our bouquet of television channels offered, given the new financial year. We are constrained on being unable to release just one channel on a payable basis due to the regulations of our commercial registration.
We have already made alternate arrangements of telecasting the latest sports activities at the Unlock bar.

I apologise once again and would request you to please treat this incident in isolation and non-representative of the 'Keys' experience and give us another opportunity to make amends. The team and I shall ensure that you have a memorable stay with us.

Please do contact me whenever you plan your next visit to Bangalore. I look forward to meeting you.

Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed at Keys Hotel for 2 nights starting from 23-Mar-2013. There were six of us, all adults, so we booked 2 rooms with additional mattress for each through Agoda. In summary we had an excellent stay at this hotel; in fact overall this is the best hotel we stayed in South India throughout our vacation for 11 days – the rest of the hotels are from the same price range, so it is a fair comparison.

The rooms and bathrooms are immaculate and nicely designed but a bit on the small side – having an extra single sized mattress for us made it worse I guess. The mattress is very comfortable and it was accompanied by clean and fresh-looking sheets of bedding. The best part of the hotel is the friendly and helpful staffs and excellent room service. All our requests were addressed in no time – kudos to the staffs there! Check-in and check-out were handled quickly. We did not have any meal in the hotel, so I cannot comment about the restaurant. Laundries took less 24 hours and they did a commendable job.

This hotel is located a little further away from the city center but we had our own rented van, so it was not an issue. Only negative point would be the rationed 2 hours Wifi usage per room per day policy, though the internet speed is good enough for normal surfing.

Overall we had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. I strongly recommend this hotel for other travelers and I myself will return there if end up in Bangalore again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, April 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Keys Hotel, hosur road as your preferred hotel during your vacation to South India and for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community.

Your appreciation has been shared with the entire team and in particular with the Housekeeping and the Front Office team, who were happy to note that their efforts were recognized.
Our team is our strength and your kind words of recognition will surely encourage us to extend another “better yet” experience on your next visit!
At Keys, it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel.

We do hope that our distinctive service tempts you to return and stay at one of the many Keys Hotels and Resorts in future. My team and I assure you that no effort will be spared in making Keys Hotel hosur road, your home whenever you visit the Bengaluru.

Vadodara, India
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Excellent hotel for a business traveler.

The room was compact yet excellent with all required amenities there.

Comfortable clean bed and all working electrical switches and sockets made life easy.

A few improvements the room can do with:
1) The napkin ring not placed appropriately.
2) Exhaust needs to be a bit more powerful
3) The wardrobe should not be open type

The fridge was empty! Few snacks and drinks should be stocked. The room-service menu should offer more choices.

Room Tip: Nothing to suggest.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have been of service to you and we thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am pleased to note that you found the room comfortable and the services extended was to your satisfaction. Your kind words of appreciation has been shared with the House keeping and Maintenance team who are delighted to hear that their efforts have been recognized.

I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you with respect to the intensity of the exhaust and the selection of food on the room service menu. We have taken note of your feedback and shared the concerns with the relevant teams. At Keys Hotels, the product and facility design is tailored towards providing value and a comfortable experience for the mid segment business traveler.
We do provide a vending machine at the lobby that dispenses a selection of items including snacks and beverage that can be bought as per the guest's personal choice.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and assure of our best service and attention.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed at Keys for a weekend trip. As this is a business hotel, weekend rates are just cool!

I loved the cleanliness, service, and the food. The breakfast was great. The staff were very courteous. They were also flexible on check-out. (Late checkout of 1.5 to 2 hrs)

Valet parking would have been great :-(

Overall, very good hotel for a great price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Keys Hotel, hosur road as a preferred hotel during your weekend visit to Bangalore and for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you.Your positive observations regarding our hotel upkeep, food and service is inspirational for all of us. Our greatest strength is our team and your recognition is what motivates us further to excel.

I sincerely regret the incovenience caused to you as valet service is not a part of our facility design . At Keys Hotels, we endeavour to provide value for money accommodation for the young mid-segment traveller through our brand personality of being Stylish, Cheerful, Cutting Edge and International.

We thank you immensely for your appreciative feedback and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you. I do hope that our distinctive product and service will tempt you to return and stay at one of the many Keys Hotels & Resorts in the future.

athena.kaul@keyshotels.com
Bangalore
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was a nice stay at keys. Good place to stay. Clean & Neat. If you are out offically make it to keys. The best place to reach Electronic city. If you are travelling from Tamilnadu side this comes very much while you enter the city on Hosur road.

Keyinn and experience. The Food delivery to rooms in a bag is a great concept. I liked it. Neatly packed, anything you order. Even you can dine inn, it has also got a mini bar.

Food quality is good. People over there are very friendly. If u stay there go to dine, else find out something else.

Room Tip: Any rooms on either side is good.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we thank you for taking time to review us and share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to note that the services rendered by my team was to your satisfaction and you could take back fond memories of your stay at Keys Hotel, hosur road.

Your appreciation has been shared with the entire team and in particular with the Housekeeping and the Kitchen team, who were happy to note that their efforts were recognized.

Thank you once again for your recommendation and I do hope that our distinctive product and service will tempt you to return and stay at one of the many Keys Hotels & Resorts in the future.

athena.kaul@keyshotels.com