“some days to remember”
Review of Krishinton Suites

Krishinton Suites
Ranked #133 of 693 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed May 13, 2013

we are triggering our great happiness for the hospitality you sprinkle on us in the form of wonderful stay,delicious food and in polite behavior. The breakfast,lunch and dinner was very tasty. Rooms are very spacious and homely atmosphere.Bathrooms are very nice and clean. All the staff in the hotel were very friendly. A well managed hotel in a pacific area.

Room Tip: emerald rooms
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank panakkat
THILAK V, General Manager at Krishinton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you during your stay with us

We sincerely appreciate your time taken to share your experience at Krishinton Suites, Bangalore with the Trip Advisor community and are happy to note that you had a memorable stay.

We are also pleased to note that our service, food and ambience was to your satisfaction.

I thank you once again for this wonderful review and look forward to the pleasure of having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Yours sincerely,

Thilak

Reviewed April 29, 2013

best place to stay in yeswanthpur and very close to IISc just walk able distance rooms are very spacious clean any tidy, very professionally managed i had break fast and dinner both was very tasty, front desk staff was very helpful to organaise my side seen trips

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bhidu_13
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed at hotel Krishinton with my family for a period of 3 days and during this entire stay we did not find anything to complain about this place. We had booked a Emerald suite. It was clean, spacious enough, well maintained and a light cooking place, microwave along with a mini bar. The bathroom had a hot water shower. The food was great and we had a complementary breakfast. The staffs were friendly and warm but the elevator is small for such a hotel. I would like to stay here again. Value for money.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank pankajamvenkatraman
Reviewed April 25, 2013

one of my best and memorable hotel experience was here in Hotel Krishinton, where everything was arranged for me in the best way, the room was awesome and really huge,the staff was friendly, I was never interrupted by the housekeeping despite I stayed in my room for quite some time..… and the restaurants had a peaceful ambience , food was really delicious, the waiters were quick and friendly… The most best part was Opel the lounge Bar great ambience and Very reasonably priced for its stranded...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Ramanan19
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed for one night on a business trip. The Taxi driver from Airport had a very tough time to find the Hotel. The hotel is not all that good. The cleanliness of rooms need improvement. I asked for the steam iron and the one I got was terribly dirty with stains on it. It has never been cleaned so ended up returning it back without using it. The Internet wireless did not work. The internet wireless was not fixed. There is constant noise of Traffic from the Road which starts very early in the Morning.
There was no Buffet Breakfast. It was only on order. The restaurant needs improvement in cleanliness and crockery is stained. Overall, It is my suggestion that it is better the hotel is avoided. The service in the restaurant is also very poor and needs improvement. The house flies and insects need to be taken care of.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ravishankar18
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have stayed in Krishinton suites about 6 or 7 times. I enjoyed every stay. Rooms are comfortable, the food was good, the service was also very good. The best part of my satisfaction was that it is located so very close to the New BEL Road but at the same time the hotel seems to be far from the madding crowd.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank SGK_13
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed here in Jan 2013, they havent offered me any discount, even though I have gave in good business, I was very disappointed with this,

Good ambiance, but poor service. Prices is also unnecessarily high.
No value for money, they really charge very high for such a poor service.
One should only stay if dont have another option.

Room Tip: There are even more better hotels then this.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business