“My all time favorite of North indian food.”
Review of Terracotta

Terracotta
Ranked #151 of 10,936 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“My all time favorite of North indian food.”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Staying at TAJ Vivanta many times, this authentic North Indian Terracotta Restaurant has become my favorite for a long time. Being a Westener it can be quiet spicy. I have a couple of favorites disches, especially the brown dal Makhani (maybe spelled wrong), Garlic Naan bread and my top favorite Baby lam leg coverede in nan. This is a really fantastic and tender piece of lam, which are a little spicy. Prices are fair taking in to consideration that this hotel is a Premium hotel. If you are up for it you can get a roundtrip in the kitchen and be assisted by the talented Chef. Service is good with a well trained staff. A good selection of fine wines. I look forward to my next trip, where I will visit Terracotta Restaurant.

• Visited September 2013

Mions, France
“Great service, excellent food well balanced in spices for Westerners !!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

An outstanding team of cooks and waiters. Real great experience and very tasty food. They do less spicy dishes when requested which if fine for Westerner's palate !!
A real experience of a balance in tastes and spices

Visited May 2013
Bengaluru, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a great experience for my birthday dinner”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great ambiance, great food, great hospitality! What else can one ask for?... Well, we did ask for cocktails, and they obliged by serving from their other restaurant downstairs.

• Visited April 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great service and food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Loved the beautiful indian food, great service and ambiance of terracotta. I recommend this place too everyone that likes to have some great food in Whitefield

• Visited October 2012
“Good service.OK food.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The ambience is nice. Dim lights, candle light, music is not loud. The food is salty according to my standards. Haing said that I actually eat very healthy and avoid salt over use.
I have eaten in Terracota only three times. Last night I requested less salt in my food and it was close to what I expected. However my jumbo shrimps were still a bit salty. Te restaurant offers good food but it is too salty for me.

Visited April 2013