““Clean, simple and Value for Money””
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lotus Park

Lotus Park
Ranked #272 of 553 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Bengaluru, India
““Clean, simple and Value for Money””
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Staff were good people and provided great service. This hotel provides value for money. Also, has well maintained rooms, with good room service and laundry options. we were treated with the Namaskar (Indian Tradition ) utmost consideration and courtesy . They really went out of their way to make us feel at home. Overall, we had a wonderful stay at Lotus Park Hotel and we would definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank shriram753

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Arabic first
Bangalore, India
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I booked the hotel yesterday at lotus park. room No. 312. We gone out side and came 10 pm. We kept in hard sleep at 1am(night of 17th march 2013, some body knocked the door, and after some time he want open the door. We feel so tension unable to expresses. The night sleepless night. Morning we informed the receptionist. They given a paper to make complaint. Thats all. . I suggest cleartrip do not recommend the hotel toothers.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

3 Thank ramjianus

Travelers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Bhubaneswar, India
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I booked a room with lotus park hotel for two days through makemytrip and had such bad experience with the Hotel service and behavior of hotel staff that we couldn't stay for a complete day also. Hotel ambiance and rooms are ok.location is also ok.but still i suggest not to prefer this hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms are good but don't expect good service.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank sonaliatftp
Mumbai
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I booked a room with the lotus park recently through cleartrip.com and had the most frustrating experience ever. I thought of expressing it to the customer relations team with the hotel but don't think it would be on any help because the phone number and the email are managed by the same team. From the time, I checked into the hotel, the experience was terrible.. First, I reached the hotel 2 hours earlier than 12 which is the general check in time, had a conference to attend at 1pm. Despite, several request, the reception guy was extremely rude and charged me 1200 extra to allow for early check in even though my room was already ready. When I asked if I could at least have breakfast and wait, I was flat out refused. And he didn't even give me any reciept for the extra amount, saying it can't be done because I had paid for the tariff online. The housekeeping facility was also pathetic, any kind of service required at least 3 calls and would get done after several hours. The room service was also extremely poor, even though the hotel claims lunch and dinner timings and lists menu, when you order something, they bluntly tell you that, we will order it from the nearby dhaba and it will take time. The lunch timings are from 12-3 but they will proudly tell u, it's not available at 12.45. When asked, they respond, if you want now, you can go and have it at the dhaba. And the worst, the hotel staff especially the reception guy is cheating people with the taxi service. He has overcharged me for practically every trip which to to honest, I didn't realise until I availed a taxi service for rs.700 yesterday for a drop and while coming back I took a local taxi which charged me only half the rate. The receptionist also wanted me to pay this amount by cash only saying that the taxi was not a hotel one, although the driver belonged to the hotel. He later called to say that, it was rs.700 for 4 hours while he never informed me earlier. Looks like he is trying to earn some quick bucks tying up with the driver. Everything about the hotel service was poor and I have never come across a more worse receptionist in any hotel I ever stayed. Saver group is quite well known but this kind of hospitality is not going to do them any good. I would not recommend it to anybody ever.

Room Tip: I would not recommend it to anyone...there's hardly any hot water available, the housekeeping se...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank MadhuMumbai
Kochi
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Except for the reception staff behavior which i got the proper assistance to sort out from clear trip customer service , the stay in the hotel is good. Frequently there is power problems which the hotel management has to sort it out. Rooms are clean and daily cleaning , changing towels , filling stationery etc are done promptly. Service of the housekeeping and restaurant staff are very good. If the quality of the reception staff and power problem is sorted out , this is a good place to stay .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had visited lotus park on 27th jan 2013. first i had booked the room via makemytrip.com for jus one person, later my girlfriend wanted to come with me so i called makemytrip and told them to change it to double occupancy. Makemytrip told me that they changed the reservation to double occupancy and we had to pay jus Rs 180 extra at the hotel. But the receptionist was very rude and he did not accept the voucher from makemytrip. He made made me pay Rs 900 extra for it. The staff made us feel very uncomfortable and we were even told to check out before 12 pm. It was the worst experience so far and i would not recommend this hotel to anyone .

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nithin n
New Delhi
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been a regular guest of this hotel for the past 3 years, owing to the proximity of my local office. The rooms are fine but what really is terrible about this hotel is the service. It takes 3 calls to the front desk to get anything done, it takes ages to clear the plates from the room. The property is decent and can provide a much better experience if the staff is trained. Very often they don't know how to even be hospitable! The rooms on the Isro campus side have lights from the campus filtering into the room making it too bright. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Stay only if you must.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business