“I like meat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My cousin took me to this restaurant as I wanted to satisfy my non-veg hunger. She ordered a burger and I ordered a steak. We also ordered a salad and some shrimp starters. Food was brought in pretty fast and the crowd were in and out pretty fast too. We sat at our table 50 plus year old people munching leisurely while the youngsters chomped and decamped.

This place is full of young people and a few families. They youngsters all seem to know whats best on the menu and order it, eat and scoot. My cousin and I enjoyed what we ordered leisurely. Portions are large and value for money. The desserts looked good too, but we did not have space to enjoy that too. good for non-vegetarians.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Thulp

Reviewed August 19, 2013

If you want to have the best burgers in town, you have to visit Thulp. I have been to this cafe a number of times. The burgers are so good that I have never ever even though of ordering anything else. I have had beef burgers all around the globe and I would definitely put Thulp's moo burgers in the top list.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

With 3 branches now of this restaurant (Koramangala, Indiranagar and Kammanahalli), this cozy place has great things going for it. Soft ambiance, large portions that has loads of flavor, and loads of board games to keep you there for hours on end... All in all: wunderbar!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The ambience is great, a lot of foreigners go there, it's conveniently located in Koramangala, and the food is awesome :D although they don't have a large menu, I'd recommend only the burgers and pasta dishes, both where you select something that isn't very basic. The lowest priced burgers may be quite dry, so go for something extravagant and I guarantee it'll fill you to the brim! (you don't even need starters. just the main meal and maybe a drink). For the pasta, I ordered a spaghetti dish with different meatballs, and this also came with garlic bread, which is delicious. The burgers come with fries and coleslaw (not that awesome). I advise you not to try the hot dogs, they're quite bland. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Well true its name this place gave a walloping to the stomach, their food packs a punch!! Huge servings, very, very understanding and helpful staff and a very Bangalorean feel to the service. We ordered the Roja something and a Chicken Impostor burger, between the two of us we had a hard time finishing it.We also had a slice of Apple Pie which was good.
So whats not to like, go ahead, eat and give your stomach the weekend thulping it deserves..