See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Really really terrible. The rooms were dirty and the staff unhelpful, but worst of all it's built above a nightclub which pumps out bassy beats till about 2am in the morning making it impossible to sleep. I'd happily let all this go if the rates reflected the situation but you don't get nearly what you pay for.
Stay away if you want to sleep.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Will T
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the town. Its an ideal location for both work and fun on Brigade road. MG Road is just 03 minutes walk and very conveniently located near to our office. Hospitality is decent. Was there for a business trip, The property is having good ambiance and it is great value for money. Well trained staff and very friendly. TV channels and other services like breakfast is just good enough. A well known property and good hotel. In future I will be back here for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kumarkusham80
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have stayed in every manner of hotel and I expect to get what I pay for, but this dismal depressing mouldy paint peeling place is so sorry, that you might only want to stay if you are desperate.
It was very dirty, with no effort made. The sheets were stained. I did not dare try the food. Located on the 3rd floor, access is via the stairs at the back of a shopping mall or via the elevator( lift) but when I arrived at dawn the doors to the elevator were piled up with rubbish ( garbage) .
Right below the hotel on the second floor is a club that blares music from just after noon until the wee hours, so don't plan on sleeping. The staff is OK, indifferent or perhaps embarrassed.
The location is all it has going for it. Avoid!
Room Tip: My tip is to get a good room stay at a different hotel!

Room Tip: My tip is to get a good room stay at a different hotel!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Rosie_on_the_move60
Reviewed February 9, 2014

- the hotel is directly above a day!/ and night club. Therefore, the walls and the floor is shaking
caused by the loud music of the cheap sound system

- rooms are really dirty and do not seem safe

- until early morning - when we arrived - the lift did not work and the staircase was filled with
homeless people who slept on the floor until we reached the iron gate of the hotel entrance.

Place seems rather scary - like the red-light district locations in the movies.

Of course, we could not stay there but moved to another hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank I-Berlin-Germany
Reviewed January 3, 2014

It's the worst dump I've ever stayed in and I've seen some real s**tholes! There were either bedbugs or fleas on the stained sheet (only one on the bed), cockroaches in the bathroom. It isn't at all like it looks in the photo, the room is broken down, floor patched together wood-print linoleum. And if that's not enough, it's over a disco that makes the walls shake until 11:30! There WAS wifi, so just fine if you're deaf and want to sleep in a plastic bag. I had to move out - the Maya around the corner is fine at around the same price. I am not a picky person, nor bear a grudge, please believe me and don't stay here!

Room Tip: Look at it first!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo