See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is my 4th or 5th time stay in this hotel. I visit BANGALORE frequently for my job and stay for around 3 -4 days. As always my wife accompany me, so there cannot be a better place than Brigade Road in Bangalore. The best thing about the hotel is the location. Due to its location connectivity it is never a problem even in the midnight. Shopping Malls , Pubs , Coffee Shops , Restaurants etc all are n the vicinity of this hotel. The staff is very helpful and courteous. The complimentary breakfast is of real value.
Overall I would recommend this hotel due to its fantastic location and prompt service.

Room Tip: Road view rooms are much better.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank aniovesonly
Reviewed April 8, 2013

As a medical representative from Chennai I had work all around Bangalore. I need to visit doctors in each and every road of Bangalore. I was in search of a hotel which suits my budget as well as a room where I can relax in the end of the day. One of my friend suggested me for this hotel. It is exactly what I wanted. A room in 11 hundred bucks with breakfast and internet. Perfect for my budget. In the excellent prime location where if you walk in the evening you need not have to go anywhere else for a break. All the major location in Bangalore is almost in a same distance from this hotel as in it is situated in the centre. Clean rooms, humble staff, excellent management. I would suggest them to just keep it up. Wish them luck for the excellent service.

Room Tip: Enjoy in a low budget. It is worth staying here.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Vichhu1903
Reviewed March 15, 2013

First the positives- Great location, cheap price, helpful staff.

Negatives-right above a pub so its pretty noisy and vibrations till 11(when pubs close) . But thats somewhat tolerable. other than that the rooms are pretty small. Almost like a bunker with low ceilings. The first room we went to was pathetic so we asked them to shift rooms (which they obliged easily). The second room had issues with the TVs. It would switch on and off randomly. They fixed it on the second day. Also the walls are very thin there. You can hear everything going on outside and am sure they can hear what goes on inside too. Also the bathroom doors dont provide too much privacy INSIDE THE ROOM. So unless you are fine with your co traveller being able to hear and see you get ready in morning it will be unconfortable !!

Two members of the staff leer at girls. So if you are a young couple you might feel uncomfortable at times. Other than that the staff is good. They do whatever you ask them to without objections or fuss and very pretty helpful and nice(even in middle of night) . I liked that.

OVerall- Cheap hotel Recommended for people who are going to bangalore to party and wont be in room most of the day.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank aryaman s
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We were dissapointed on reaching the hotel. Its not an hotel where a married couple or a family can stay. It shares its walls with a Pub and the entire hotel vibrates due to the music played in the pub, day or night. The music ofcourse grows louder in the night so any possibility of sleeping in the hotel is ruled out.

The rooms are pathetic and I will not recommend it to anyone (especially married couples or families)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Poornesh G
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very good location for shopping & business. If there is a power breakdown only lights & fan will work No AC & Hot water until main power come. Very old lift reach the hotel most of the time lift is not working. You have to use the staircase. hotel is in the third floor. There is a Pub at second floor until they stop the disco 12am you feel like sleeping in the disco floor.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family