“Really overpriced, and not advisable if you like to sleep. At All.”

T.A.P. Silver Square
Ranked #603 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Overall. not a great experience here. To start of with, you cannot sleep before 11.30pm each night. There is a night club underneath here, and they only turn off their music at 11.30pm. If that doesn't bother you/your late to bed then it needn't be a negative point. However, despite the perfectly amicable staff, I came away thinking I should have stayed elsewhere. I should say that, since Bangalore is an expensive city, you might well not find anywhere better for this price. However, the room was absolutely tiny, and the bathroom was in a bit of a state. The air con worked perfectly though, and the location is absolutely fantastic - just of MG road in the heart of the western district. There are a number of great bars around here, if that's your thing. Prices was 1300 rupees a night, which I though to be too much, although as I have said, that might just be Bangalore - i'm not sure. Overall, don't think that I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Adam B

Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is the worst hotel i have ever seen. We booked two rooms and had to shift to other hotel in one days( hotel ozone court is far better than this located in front of this).

Rooms:- Very small and bathroom was not cleaned properly.

Services:- The AC was not working for entire night where as they were claiming that its working , finally asked for table fan to spend the night.

Pls avoid if you can

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank varun123
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The room seemed reasonably clean, though, like many hotels in India, the sheets were questionable (as in, possibly not laundered). The location was good and my first night was alright, though I felt the price was a bit high for the quality. The second day I was moved to a different room (which was smaller and less clean) and when I was laying down and getting ready to sleep I discovered a bed bug. . .

I brought it out to the reception person who was somewhat rude and acted like it was unreasonable of me to want them to DO something about the problem. I was concerned that the bugs might have gotten into my stuff and was concerned that another room might also be infested and they kept telling me that was impossible. They were rude and unhelpful and kept telling me that there was no possibility that there were more bugs. They kept telling me that the person who had been in the room before me was there for weeks and never complained. As it turned out, I had to find a laundry service that also uses a dryer machine in order to kill all the bugs and their eggs!

The manager refused to let me check out with a refund to find another place, he refused to assist with the process of getting everything laundered or treated for bed bugs, the staff was generally unhelpful for most things and downright crappy, rude and dismissive with my complaints and concerns about the bed bugs.

Don't stay here!!!

Room Tip: if you want a good room--go across the street to the really nice hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank katlantis
Reviewed May 24, 2012

we arrived at hotel around 6.30pm. After having the spectacular evening in Brigade road we stopped for dinner in Mc donald restaurant opposite to hotel , continuing to enjoy the view and relaxing after a busy but enjoyable morning. We would now start to drive down into the Film city, Hotel staff arranged cab for that so it was convenient for us. we spent full day in film city then gone to wonder la . it was an amazing experience. we spent in hotel around 3 and half day . Location of hotel is great . It is very much close to malls and fun parks and price is best with the amenities.

Initially we was worried for the sleep quality because on below floor disco is there but sleep quality was good.

Room Tip: must visit wonder la . gold room is better.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

If I read the other reviews, the positive ones are from the hotel itself or someone mixed up hotel names.
The staff is verry unfriendly compared to other places, one of the filthiest room I've stayed in. And the fact that one floor below is a disco doesn't do it any good. Tho the location is good as in your in the middle of brigade road and very close to MG road. I have to stay its not that expensive but I stil never gonna return here again

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Lawrencevl
Reviewed April 7, 2012

we stayed here in a weekend. Hotel silvers square is having Round the clock room service, with flush interiors and modern facilities. It was a relaxing experience. Hotel have all the basic amenities and facilities to give the tourists with a completely comfortable and pleasurable stay. hotel is Located in best area of bangalore probably. Hotel dont have restaurants but service is good. food are pricy in that area but offers lot of varety.

Room Tip: location is great. good for shopping, fun, movies etc . all are closed from hotel. gold room is spac...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank paulvenki
Reviewed March 26, 2012

no doubt it is cheap considering the location of hotel...i bookded a single room for 3 days...but as expected room was very small....My height is almost 6 feet so had to sleep diagonally on bed....All mentioned facilities are there....Hotel staff is extremelt helpful....room service is within seconds....cheerful staff...wifi and AC were good....can't watch flat screen TV while sleeping...I had to sit and watch...not many people know about this hotel....the landmark is McDonald on brigade road....also, hotel is on the third floor of the building....one disc is der on 2nd floor...it is operated till 11-11.30...u can listen and vibrate with it...negative point if u want to sleep early...not great but definitely worth for money....as a budget hotel, it can be termed as good.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo