All reviews home away from home value for money deluxe apartment short or long term stay excellent apartment micro oven food served here room service great place to stay wifi connectivity free breakfast very comfortable stay awesome place nice breakfast enjoyed my stay rooms are spacious residential area
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2019

We stayed in the Maple Suites and Serviced Residences for three days during our stay in Bengaluru and found it real value for money. The entire process right from check in to our duration of the stay was very pleasant and efficient. Apart from the rooms the staff is also very well geared up to handle any other requirements like booking of taxis, laundry or room service. Overall a very good stay here in Bengaluru.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
UniqueStays_Getaways, Guest Relations Manager at Maple Suites, Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Dear Sir

We would like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor, regarding your stay at the Maple Suites, Serviced Apartments.

We are glad to note you felt you got value for money. When guests book direct with us then they save much more as we offer the lowest price. Our Early Bird offers are also real value for money.

We would like to mention here that our rooms and the space we offer are one of the largest and as such making Maple Suites ideal for families.

Thank you for mentioning about all the other services we provide like booking of taxis , room service and laundry. It is a serviced apartment with all the facilities of a hotel and thank you for bringing to the mind of readers.

Thank you once again for all your kind words, we will make sure to share your comment with our Team & we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

I really enjoyed my stay in Maples Suites. I stayed there for 6 months and my stay was very comfortable. The staff and boys are professional and I received good service from them. As a Japanese person, I suffered from an infection and I did not get used to Indian food, but the staff and chef were very considerate of my situation.
The chef was kind, and he took the time to cook the food to suit my taste. I really appreciated my time at Maples Suites and the lovely service I received.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sir

We would like to thank you very much for the review on TripAdvisor, regarding your stay at the Maple Suites, Serviced Apartments.

Thank you also for mentioning regarding the staff courtesy, it is kind words from our patrons that encourage us, and keep us motivated to offer our best services to all our guests at all times. We are glad that we were able to help you out in every way possible, being flexible is how we believe we should work for all our guests. Thank you for mentioning that Chef took time to cook food to suit your needs. It is our motto to allow guest to work in peace while in Bangalore and for us to take care of all the guests accommodation needs.

Thank you once again for your time and review, we will make sure to share your comment with our Team & we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Staffs were very helpful. Im on my vacation, thought of checking maple suites serviced apartment,booked a deluxe apartment and they upgraded it to premium apartment for free. End up extending my stay 3 more days. Loved the apartment, spacious and clean.privacy And reasonable price. Hoping to come back soon. And a special thanks to front office people and the room service boys for making sure we had a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Maple_Bangalore, Owner at Maple Suites, Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you very much for your comment on TripAdvisor, regarding your stay at the Maple Suites, Serviced Residences & Apartments.

Subject to availability we always try to upgrade guests from Deluxe Suite to a Premium Suite & We are glad to note you appreciated the room upgrade and hope you will chose to stay in that room on your next visit.

We once again thank you for your kind words about our staff courtesy and service. We will make sure to share your comment with our Team & we hope to see you again soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

The staffs are very co-operative. The premises and rooms are very neat and clean. The management take care of all your needs. Food is so delicious, I had breakfast and dinner for almost 2 weeks. The location is also very good, everything available nearby. I will highly recommend Maple Suites.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review about your stay & your experience at Maple Suites Serviced Residences, we are delighted to read that you enjoyed our courtesy, needless to say it is our duty to all our guests.

We are especially glad you enjoyed the location, as you correctly noted everything is available nearby and Vega City Mall & many other restaurants and hang out places are 2mins away by walk.

Recognition is very important to us and it helps to know that we were able to somehow make your stay in Bangalore comfortable. So thank you once again for all your kind words regarding our Team at Maple, we will make sure to share your comment with our Team & We look forward to having you back with us soon.

Kindest regards

Reviewed February 21, 2019

The entire stay was fantastic. I was there for 5 day. Right from the check in to check out I had no issues at all. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

The food was also very nice made me feel like I was home.

highly recommend this property to all.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Maple_Bangalore, Owner at Maple Suites, Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Dear Sir

We are glad to note you appreciated the service, from Check-in to check-out.

We specialise in offering great packages for 5Nights and more to families who need more that just a hotel room and are glad we lived upto your standard.
Our Premium Suite 1BHK apartment is ideal for families with smaller children and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is kind words from our patrons that encourage us, and keep us motivated to offer our best services to all our guests at all times. We will make sure to share your comment with our Team & we hope to see you again soon.