“Home away from home”

Ranked #11 of 669 Hotels in Bengaluru
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Home away from home”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We chose this serviced apartment based on the Trip Advisor reviews and I found it just excellent. Totally in accordance to what has been mentioned by other travellers in their reviews. I stayed here in June 2014 with my family. Though I had booked room without balcony but when we requested them to allot us the one with balcony, they upgraded us to their executive suite on 2nd floor.

The suite is big and spacious. The rooms and bathrooms are neat, clean and well maintained. The staff is very polite, well mannered and co-operative. Though they do not have a big restaurant but the food they serve is fresh and home made. The ambience is totally homely and good for family stay. Its like a home away from home. Even if its a business trip for weeks or months I would recommend this serviced apartment. Its on the prime location near trinity metro station very close to MG road and is well approachable from all the sides of Bangalore.

Bangalore cantt railway station was just 4 kms. So we had no problem reaching this place. The best thing for me was the home like food. Highly recommended from my side.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ashish_V21

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Siliguri, India
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed at trinity suites artillery road Bangalore for about a month in may 14 along with my wife and 10 month old daughter. It was one of our first stay outside home with our kid and we were apprehensive. Trinity suite suited us as it was near to my workplace and i could save time by not being caught in the traffic jam... But what came to our surprise was the extended warm hospitality extended by Mr Rajdeep, Mr Melwyn and their team..they tried every bit to help us with our requirements throughout our stay...This place goes a step ahead and definately require a five on five ... wish them all the best in future...

Room Tip: 101 is the biggest and balcony facing on road....
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank travelking1983
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have been coming and staying here for more than 4 years for my business purpose and for my personal trips. It is very nice to stay in trinity. Nice location with all facilities like shops, Malls and entertainment centre available near. The service given is excellent. The staffs are very friendly and things are getting speed more than our expectations.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are larger and sunny with good outlook.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Superb Room and friendly staff make this really good. The Hotel is located Centrally and easlly accessible. perfect for a Business travelers. Rooms are really clean, Good service and Nice food.
Highly recommendable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Really homely place and Ideal for Guests who want to see a flavour of Bangalore .
Good food fresh from the oven . A very centralized location right next to MG Road and no traffic sounds .
Non Interfering Room service and fresh Coffee and Tea at our behest .

Room Tip: Rooms in the South side are quiter
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I stayed at trinity suites for 3 days. The staff is exceptional and the ambiance is excellent. It felt like a weekend home. It never felt like I am staying away from my home. Good value for money too. I wanted a room with balcony. As soon as it was available, they shifted me to that room. They are good at what they do. Continue the good job.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank VarunK91
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I am a regular visitor to this hotel since 2012 and have never faced any problems with the staff. Rooms are very neat and clean. Food is very homely. Staffs are very friendly and approachable 24/7. Need to experience this comfort level. This hotel is at the centre of blore and persons like me who is on official trip can move around easily. Very near to MG ROAD/ brigade road and Metro stations. Great keep it up with consistent service level.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are large and airy
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business