“My prefered at zuri hotel”

Sake Pan Asian Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #353 of 11,882 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Good for: Scenic view
Description: Sake - Pan Asian restaurant & LoungePerched on the rooftop with a breathtaking view of the city is this oriental bar & restaurant with a live Teppanyaki table, a Sushi Bar and a Cigar Lounge. Indulge in Japanese, Thai and Chinese delicacies prepared right before your eyes.
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 15 days at the zuri which has 5 restaurants and this one is my favorite! The crew is really helpful, the manager really cares, and the place has a nice atmosphere, on the roof top with fresh air and a nice simple decoration. But the most important is the food selection. Looking for Thai, Chinese or Japanese? For example the Thai fish on lemon grass really tastes like my souvenirs from bangkok... So I came to Sake several times and even had some food delivered directly to my room. I recommand.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank zuri44

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I visited Sake few weeks ago with my friend. I love to eat Asian food and I feel that I chosen right place. Awesome food, Nice ambiance. Service was excellent, I couldn't remember the name of that guy who was serving me but one thing I would like to say that he is very professional and he knows his work. I love the way he explained the dishes.
I will visit again very soon.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 12, 2017

I hah several dnbers during my stay in the Zuri hotel. Far east foods were really nice. I liked them an would suggest others too. Staffs were friendly. Ashim is worth to menrion since he always suggests good foods.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Had been staying in the hotel and had been to dine in Sake.
The Starters , Phad Thai and the curries were full of flavours and loved it.
The service team is very attentive.
The Chef also needs to be given the due credit for maintaining the taste and quality of each and every item.
Lovely view of the city from the terrace.
Overall value for money.....Taste wise as well as in portion size.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed June 19, 2017

The atmospher of the Terrasse is fabulous. The food was superb and we had someone from China in our group who advised it was as close to authentic as he has found in travels. The staff was amazing. Compliments to the chef!

Date of visit: June 2017