2,787 results
All reviews k k lotus pavilion massage chair beautiful hotel guest relations ub city garden city indian restaurant kebab special thanks cubbon park coffee shop business trip breakfast buffet great ambience an oasis excellent service
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2017

My co-worker and I stayed for about a week and a half in March 2017 at ITC Gardenia and enjoyed our stay immensely. The hotel is very welcoming, comfortable, and clean. The staff is always helpful and quick to respond to questions. The lobby area is very beautiful and comfortable to relax. I enjoyed spending time on my balcony relaxing and working. And the in-room massage chair was amazing, especially after the long plane trip!

A special kudos goes to Sofia who personally checked on us at the beginning of our stay as well as several times throughout to ensure that we were comfortable. We worked odd business hours and Sofia made sure that our rooms were attended to no matter what time we left each day. She is doing an amazing job at leading her staff to provide excellence service! I felt well-cared for and at times quite pampered. Thank you Sofia!

1  Thank SharmelleT
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We take great pleasure in comprehending guests’ needs and weaving bespoke experiences. Located in the heart of the city, ITC Gardenia echoes the city’s effortless amalgamation of heritage within a modern metropolitan reality. Also, it gives me immense pleasure to learn to that my team members were able to curate a pleasant experience for you, I will deinitely pass on your kind words to Sofia and the team. It was indeed a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia soon.

Amaan Kidwaai
ITC Gardenia

Reviewed April 13, 2017

I travel somewhat regularly for international business where I have had over 250 stays in different hotel chains over the past 10 years but have never written a single review on any site until now. Only because of the truly exceptional service experience I had over the course of the week I thought I would take the time to show my appreciation to the staff at the ITC Gardenia.

Originally, my company had made reservations at a competitor’s hotel but two weeks before the conference, they switched to the ITC Gardenia and in hindsight I can’t even imagine what they week would have been like if the switch hadn’t been made. As I have had so many different experiences over the years I had become immune to many things but the stay here was a very unique experience when it came to a hotel stay.

The smiles and high energy to deliver customer service satisfaction was demonstrated right from when I pulled up to the hotel and continued up to when I got into the car service at the end of the week to head back to the airport.

From the time I arrived, Monika with her radiant smile set up the WiFi connection on my mobile right at the front desk. When arriving in my room, there were two minor issues; door lock and TV but Monika stepped into action without hesitation to ensure those issues were resolved somewhat immediately. And for my minor inconvenience I was sent a plate of chocolate treats from the Fabelle Chocolate Boutique which is on the premises of the hotel. Totally unexpected but so much appreciated. Thank-you so much Monika for the hospitable consideration!

As for the rooms, they were perfectly laid out and very comfortable. All amenities one would need were in the room which avoided regular calls to the front desk for items making the stay perfect.

The property is beautifully maintained, with everything a traveler could ask for. From four restaurants where you can enjoy a taste of India or other cuisines such as Italian and Japanese to an open-air pavilion where you can grab a meal and/or drink and simply relax. The breakfast in the mornings at the Cubbon offers pretty much something for everyone. The high-energy staff member, Bharti guides people to their tables like traffic controller. She does not miss a beat, has such a positive energy to her and always made time for very pleasant discussions. With respect to the food, I did not have one meal I didn’t finish and tried to take in as much variety over the week. Absolutely delicious!

Even though it is a 30 plus minute ride to my company’s office and there is a closer hotel, I would not stay anywhere else on my business or even personal trips to Bangalore.

Will be back soon.

Date of stay: April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such wonderful appraising of ITC Gardenia on this platform. I am delighted to know that our warm services provided you with a comfortable and pleasurable stay during your visit to ITC Gardenia. It has been our ultimate endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valuable guests such as you and provide them with the best in class amenities coupled with our personalized service. Your comments regarding the food and our services are truly appreciated. Indeed, at ITC Hotels we take pride in our culinary offerings and I am glad the same was to your liking. I will most definitely pass on your kind words to Monica and see that she is recognized for her efforts. Thank you once again, I am glad we have lived up to your expectation of brand ITC and look forward to welcoming you back for yet another memorable experience at ITC Gardenia.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

This was my second stay at this hotel and I absolutely loved it. The staff is wonderful and accommodating. I enjoyed having a cocktail at the outdoor bar and having breakfast in the cafe in the morning. The staff working the happy hour remembered us from a year prior and took really good care of us. The hotel is in close proximity to some good pubs and shops. Another nice point was the butler service in the room. The one down side of this visit was my room location. I was in a 12t floor room at the end of the hall near a service entrance. There was a party going on and the noise from the part outside and from the service entry was a little disturbing. I would recommend a high floor room, and one away from the elevator.

Room tip: The 12th floor end rooms are a noisy due to service entries.
Date of stay: February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a fabulous endorsement of your recent stay at ITC Gardenia. Our ultimate endeavor is to provide our guests with personalized service with the best in class amenities. Indeed, we take pride in our city centre location and proximity to shopping destinations and pubs and I am glad the same worked in your favor. Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you because of the noise travel. I will surely investigate on the same and see that corrective measures are taken. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

This was an absolutely amazing experience. From breakfast chef that recommended new dishes every day of my 5 day stay to manager of Lotus Bar making best coffee ever and accommodating my team meetings - it was by far best experience on a business trip I have ever had. Staff members called me by my name, remembered my preferences, had tremendous pride in their jobs. I am looking forward to my next trip in India just so I can stay at ITC again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such wonderful appraising. I am delighted to know that our warm services provided you with comfortable and pleasurable stay during your visit to ITC Gardenia. As always, it has been our endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valuable guests such as you and I am glad we were successful in meeting your expectations of brand ITC. Thank you once again and it will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

5 star hotels tend to be a stuffy and try too hard. The ITC Gardenia has the right balance of attentiveness versus relaxed. My stay was 17 nights, right from day 1, the staff cleaning the room were friendly and happy. All four of them, Bheema, Mani, Pritchard and Pratik were always ready to ensure I was satisfied.
The pool area is pleasant and well serviced by Nayak and Kavirajan with Thomas also helping out. Their encouragement for me to swim in the not so warm water of the pool was infectious! Be aware that the sun disappears behind the hotel at just after 3pm though, so sun worshippers be prepared! The spa and well appointed gym were also used, again, faultless.
My second visit to the hotel with the nearby Ritz Carlton having been used in between visits. Overall, this hotel is a great business hotel with friendly down to earth staff.

Room tip: Always away from elevators! Hotel is pretty quite in most rooms.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, your comments regarding our services are truly appreciated. It has always been our endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valuable guests such as you. At ITC Gardenia we offer refined luxury with a complement of warm and efficient services designed to cater to the needs of the discerning business traveler. Our team members are our greatest asset and we thank you for acknowledging their efforts towards making your stay a memorable one. I will definitely pass on your kind words to the team and ensure they are duly recognized for the same. It was truly our delight to have had your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.