2,787 results
All reviews k k lotus pavilion massage chair beautiful hotel guest relations ub city garden city indian restaurant kebab special thanks cubbon park coffee shop business trip breakfast buffet great ambience an oasis excellent service
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Remarkably attentive service from every team member from welcome to departure and beautiful hotel. A great touch was when I forgot that I left my DND sign on, and the Housekeeping team emailed me immediately to let me know and check when did I want my room serviced and I noticed the email halfway through the workday so I was able to respond and my room was clean upon return. Other hotels would only leave it be until we return to the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels
1  Thank Kimloke
Virender_Razdan, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Greetings….

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience in ITC Gardenia.

We are glad to know that our staffs had taken good care of your stay and the services was up to your expectation.

Your kind words have been shared with housekeeping team and they are surely encouraged by the same.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

No-non sense luxury business as well as a leisure hotel with great locality. Spa is very well kept with good service. Their Japanese restaurant will not leave you disappointed if you are a Sushi fan. Have stayed at most luxury properties in Bangalore and I muist admit their rooms are bigger as well as better in the same category.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Greetings…

Thank you for choosing to stay at ITC gardenia and leaving a review.

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience about the Spa and Edo.

We are absolutely thrilled to know that you enjoyed the services of my colleagues in spa and the food in Edo was up to your expectation.

Your appreciative sentiments have been passed to my colleagues and they were delighted and inspired by the same.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I"ve stayed as well as as held events in itc gardenia.
The recent was my son rahuls's marriage reception.
Superb arrangements, great food, helpful staff!
The biryani, dal makhani , appam&stew are to die for.
Have also held Mahavee groups annual day & attended various events like conferences & book lounches, the arrangements have always been top class.

Room tip: Value for money
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings….

Thank you for your positive feedback on ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru.

We are glad that you thoroughly enjoyed the service of our gentlemen and ladies.
We are pleased that we were able to cater quality and tasty food to you guests on your son’s wedding.

Your gracious words have been passed to my colleagues, it was a huge source of motivation for them and they were delighted by the same.

We once again thank you for ranking our hotel so high and inspiring us with your appreciative comments.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I have been to their 24-hour coffee shop for their Midnight buffet. Extremely great option for such good food at such amazing prices compared to the regular dinner buffet. As expected, good food and great service was the hallmark.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Greetings…

Thank you for stopping by and leaving us this review.

I am absolutely thrilled to know that you have enjoyed the Midnight Buffet in Cubbon Pavilion and the food was up to your expectation. I am also delighted to know that our colleagues were able to make a special place in your heart with their services.

Your appreciative comments have been shared with the team and they are delighted by the same.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Family enjoyed the stay and is really matching the garden city.

It is worth staying and is close to MG Road and Commercial streets for family shopping.

One can enjoy the city view and enjoy the greenery. The services are very good

Room tip: Good view of garden city
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest
Greetings….

Thank for choosing to stay at ITC Gardenia and for sharing your feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed the ambience of the hotel as well as the services.