“An Unforggetable Experience! Wow!”

ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
Ranked #21 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the ITC Gardenia for a long weekend getaway. The Head Concierge, Sam, was the absolute best! He personally arranged our travel and sightseeing itinerary plans and we had the most fabulous time. Sam took time out of his very busy schedule to personally show us his beautiful city. We could not have been made to feel more special! Thank you again Sam for a wonderful day!
We ate two dinners at the newly opened Italian restaurant Ottimo. Our orders were personally taken and recommended by the Master Chef, Vittorio. Every course was carefully prepared and presented. The meal was top notch. We savored and enjoyed every bite. The service was impeccable and flawless. Bravo for an excellent experience!
We will definitely be back. Thank you all for showing us a fantastic three days in Bengaluru and at the ITC Gardenia. It was an experience we will not forget!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelinggirl9999
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your feedback. I am glad to know Sam and Chef Greco ensured you had a wonderful experience at our property and I shall certainly convey your compliments to them. At ITC Gardenia we are committed to providing the finest luxury experience and it is truly gratifying to read comments such as yours. We look forward to hosting you on your return to Bangalore.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Normally when you walk into a Coffee Shop, you expect the regular run of the mill experience. The experience of the food was pretty sad - not deserving the reputation of a ITC Hotel.

The saving grace was the people - I was looking for a way to get to a place on the other side of town and couldn't get in touch with my son to pick me up. Thankfully Mr.Vivek Gupta, you Front Office Manager seemed to sense my distress and he actually made sure that I found my way to Kormangala and also managed to get in touch with my son and told him to catch me at a place called Forum Mall in Kormangala.That's going out out of the way!!! He actually made up for the bad food quality!!!

Room Tip: Haven't stayed at the Hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank RedMan47

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely regret the inconvenience reported by you while dining at Cubbon Pavilion and I assure you this has my personal attention. At ITC Gardenia, we are committed to providing the finest luxury experience and I am glad to know Vivek was able to assist you. We hope you will give us the opportunity to reinstate our crediblity and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

From the point of checking in till the point of checking out i.e. 3 nights stay, we felt the entire hospitality human. Each of the person doing human living. We felt like we are a family. I'm just awestruck. In the end I will say we are deeply grateful for everything they did for us. We will love to be back.

1  Thank Dimple767

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to know you enjoyed your time here and that my team could anticipate your needs and ensure a comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Gardenia soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the gardenia for the Independence weekend (14-17). On arrival we were warmly recd and were upgraded to a Suite . The Room was spacious and cheerful . The hotel is brilliantly located and you can just hop skip and jump to any popular destination . The staff is very very courteous . A special thanks to the Stella who really looked after us . The breakfast was good but some improvements can be made here . But overall we had a wonderful time . We attended the flag hoisting ceremony too and it was conduced in the most solemn and patriotic manner . Full marks to this Green wonder .

1  Thank hemantm
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to know you enjoyed staying with us over the Independence Day weekend and found the room and other amenities to be to your satisfaction. Thank you also for appreciating Stella's efforts; I shall certainly convey your compliments to her. I have made note of your suggestions regarding breakfast and I assure you my team shall be sensitized towards the same. We thank you for joining us for the flag hoisting ceremony held at the hotel and look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Located right in the heart of the city. Very good rooms and a fantastic open air restaurant - lotus pavilion. Good is also good, esp the panini. Breakfast spread is pretty nice as well. Excellent place if u r in Bangalore for work. Staff is also very helpful.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MayankKhanduja
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review ITC Gardenia. I am delighted to know that our hotel was ideally suited for your business needs. I am also glad to know you enjoyed dining at the Lotus Pavilion during your stay with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Checked in today and found that all plugs in room were out of order and it got repaired at 10 pm with guys working in room. When i asked for extra blanket i was informed that hotel is out of duets and then Mr Vivek manager in hotel said that they need to check how many persons are there in room ... This is what indian itc is that in midnight instead of checking their records for number of person booked they have to come to room to check

8  Thank Ajay J
Zubin S, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to provide such detailed feedback in your review as well as in person. This has my personal attention and I sincerely regret the inconvenience reported by you.
At ITC Gardenia, we are committed to providing the finest luxury experience and I assure you that the experience you have shared is not representative of our service standards. I have personally ensured that this matter is highlighted to my team and necessary interventions have been made to ensure such instances do not recur.
I hope you will give us an opportunity to reinstate our credibility and my team and I would be delighted to welcome you back to ITC Gardenia.

With warm regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I have been a great fan of ITC gardenia, however not anymore.

This time I stayed for 4 nights and felt terrible due to following reasons:
1. Bad TV remote control unit, they changed it twice on my request and still it didn't work.
2. TV that is not properly horizontally aligned, it's tilting on the left.
3. A wrong time clock on the room control unit and in the gym as well. I reported twice, still no solution.

To be fair, I got a letter from the guest relations officers and spoke to her on phone but with no good results for me. I got bad value while I paid full amount.

Not coming back here.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank RV70

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your support and loyal patronage of ITC Gardenia. I have made note of your feedback and I assure you the shortcomings in service pointed out by you have my personal attention.
At ITC Gardenia, we are committed to paying the utmost attention to detail and I thank you also, for taking the time and effort to highlight your concerns to our Guest Relations Manager. I sincerely regret the inconvenience reported by you and the fact that it was not resolved during your stay. This is certainly not reflective of our service standards. The team has been sensitised to ensure that such instances do not recur. We hope you will give us the opportunity to reinstate our credibility. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to ITC Gardenia in the future.

With warm regards,