Tripadvisor
Bengaluru
3,094 results
All reviews citrus cafe electronic city excellent service chef pradeep house keeping republic of noodles housekeeping staff business trip special thanks room service pleasant stay special mention keep up the good work breakfast and dinner nice ambience excellent stay restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I was pleasantly surprised by the service rendered by the staff of the hotel. I had dinner from Republic of Noodles last night. The staff, Vivek not only informed me of the various options but also suggested what would be the best culinary option and I loved it.

The morning breakfast was excellent and the staff were very prompt in their service. Alwyn, one of the staff was very courteous and prompt in rendering the service.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

My stay at lemon tree was very good. the service rendered by the citrus restaurant staff was also exemplary. very happy to be here and the citus cafe staffs are roking . i like to mentoin some names Alwin ,solnali manager vinod and Gopal ,shubarth ,deepak ,joritha and thyagamani .

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Whenever i visit bangalore, prefer to stay in lemon tree electronic city. Alwys enjoyed the stay.All staffs are nice and they personally take care of guests.i would like. I found sonali in citrus cafe very nice and caring.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Excellent experience. Excellent services by the well trained and behaved staff. Nice food and on the toe the staff is ready to help, serve, immediate cleaning the table by the very professional staff in the dining area like Sonali and aluwin

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Staffs MrAlwin, shilfi ,Thyagamani,Aisha,and Raghul are friendly and shown good hospitality. Thanks everyone of you ,food they suggested were good, more than that we really loved their hospitality. All the best

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020