“Lemon Tree in Electronic City is good for techies working in EC office” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Ranked #33 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Lemon Tree in Electronic City is good for techies working in EC office”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

My stay in Lemon Tree in Electronic City was a plesant one. Am staying here from more than 10 days and really I enjoyed it. Services like house keeping, breakfast, in room dining, it's all good.
Morning buffet breakfast is good and I enjoyed it. Special Thanks to Sonali whose service was excellent.
Excellent hotel with polite staffs and service.

Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Sonali. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
  • Korean first
Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

I stayed in Lemon tree for a week on my business travel in August . I have been to other hotels as well. Now a days most of the hotels have similar infrastructure, breakfast menu, however it is the staff that makes the difference.. I am more than happy to say that the Lemon Tree staff takes extra care of the guests. Rohit, Santosh are definitely champion in their service. Understanding the individual preferences for food, suggesting variety of dishes, preparing customized dishes…. The rooms were always well maintained. Vow , The staff really exceed expectations in service..
In short, Lemon tree is very nice, comfortable, ideally placed for Electronic City visitors

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Rohit and Santosh. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

Really njoying the stay at lemon tree,room number 215,staff is suberb here and service in citrus cafe is nice tks to SONALI for providing excellent service at the breakfast table..also AMOL from housekepping is an wonderful guy..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Sonali and Amol. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

I enjoyed the stay at lemon tree... Especially house keeping service was very good..Specially thanks to Joel for keeping the room so clean and tidy....morning buffet breakfast was good and enjoyed the breakfast at lemon tree..thanks to sonali,rohit and santosh whose service was excellent..In room dining service was good but the food quality at room dining should be improved..

Excellent hotel with polite staff and service...I can rate this hotel as exceeds expectation....

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

We spent more than 2 months here and loving every minute of my stay. Other the fact that I am away from my family, the staff here has made this a home away from home for me. I received a very warm welcome and have a caring staff who take care of every aspect if your stay.

They celebrated my birthday, make custom recipes on request and help in every way they can. An excellent breakfast, great chefs and smart staff in cafe. Very friendly staff who served breakfast, they get to know my preferences and serve based on individual preferences. Esp. Rohit, he is smart and intelligent, great service. Also, see him helping and guiding other members of staff!

Great hotel, friendly staff and good location.Would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a place to stay in Electronic City Phase 1.

Pavani

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

My stay here in bangalore became very easy because of lemon tree hotel, the service is excellent, the rooms were maintained to be clean (thanks for pooja from housekeeping), the food and service in citrus cafe is great (thanks for rojit, milan, linto, and the chefs) who provided excellent service to us during our stay here. Overall, i definitely can recommend this hotel to others. Good job everyone!

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
1 Thank kgaa
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Skanderborg, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

I just stayed at Lemon Tree in Electronic City in Bangalore. This hotel exceeded my expections. I would happily come back. The service was great and pricing was very fair also on the extra services. As a business traveller I would recommend this hotel to other business travellers.