“Awesome Service Room num 617”

Ranked #33 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Awesome Service Room num 617”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I would like say about the guy at the main entrance, his name is Hemanth. He is amazing, good person, always with a smile, neat dressed, professional. I appreciate his dedication for the job ad always greets with a smile. He deserves the service that he provides. Otherwise house keeping, breakfast and food everything is good.
AWESOME.

Room Tip: good rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Hemant. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (296)
  • Korean first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The hotel stay was good and comfortable. Breakfast was also good and tasty. Good options. But needs heavy improvement on the side of servicing. People at reception don't speak good English as a result have to tell them everything twice. Very bad servicing in the reception. The girl at the reception gave me a bill charging for the rooms I had stayed, which I had already paid through cleartrip.com. She dint even check before giving me the bill. When I asked why I am billed for a room which I have already paid, she simply took back the bill and tore it. She was attending to 3 different people at one point of time. Was charged for a local telephone call. When I told them I did not call anyone, they dint believe me. Why would anybody use a landline when they carry their mobiles. Unbelievable. Internet is very expensive and the amount of tax they charge for every service is huge. I have been to so many hotels, but I feel Lemon tree is charging for every small service way too much + additional taxes. Also i requested for the bill to be ready a day before checking-out, on the day of check-out. They started doing only after i came down and was standing in the reception.
This is second time its happening in the same hotel, last time i almost missed my flight because of the dely in billing. Also people in the reception have an attitude while communicating, they try to argue more than explain why certain things are done in certain way. My very good stay was spoilt by this last day experience. Because of all this confusion they dint charge me for the cab on last day but that doesn't compensate the mistake done during billing.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your current stay with us.

There were a number of Check-outs happening at the same time as yours and thus our Front Office executive mistakenly presented you the invoice that had already been remitted. It was a human error. We are sorry you were inconvenienced and delayed because of this. Post your feedback we have re-briefed and retrained our Front Office staff to be extra careful in handling guest information and to follow all predefined procedures so as to ensure the Check-out process is speedy and efficient.
We also apologize for the delay in billing the extras. We are relooking at our current processes to handle this better in the future.

Re the cost of Wifi services, I would like to inform you that while while in-room guests can avail 60 minutes free WiFi per day throughout their stay with us we do levy a nominal charge for all usage above this as our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and try to recover our basic administrative costs by this. The reason we do not provide in-room net access complimentary 24x7 in all our packages and travel agent special rates, is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only actual users (currently ~60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services.

We however offer free Internet services in our business center 24X7 for the benefit of our guests. Currently, we are also offering Free WiFi 24X7 to all guests who book to stay with us through our website lemontreehotels.com at any of the 25 hotels that we have in 15 cities across India.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 26, 2014

It is hard to explain the way we are welcomed and i am amazed with the polite & sincere response. Amezing service from Housekeeping staffs with beautiful decorations with available means.Good collection of movices, Wifi facilities, nice pool and food.
Special thanks to Yash (didn't remember complete name) for superb support and service.

Thanks Budies :)
Bishwajit Choudhary

Room Tip: Higher floors keep you close to pool & Gym
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Gowarmma. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Pooja and Ravi (didn't remember complete name), good response from housekeeping.
Good hospitality.
Nice Restaurant staff.

They can provide ALL DAY wifi with limited internet access and VPN Connectivity as all the guests may not be with laptop and wifi devices.

Also should have a specific billing criteria for corporate offers ... (like 24 hrs checkout which suits business requirements)

delhi
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Whenever I come back to the hotel I am pleased with the warm welcome. Staff at the coffee shop and housekeeping know me and my preferences. Even the head chef and his team make an effort to meet and serve my favourite food as I like it. All the f&b executives meet greet and serve with impeccable warmth. The housekeeping team especially the tailor Gowarmma who is especially helpful go out of their way to help and deliver good customer service

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, June 24, 2014

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Hotel provides good hospitality. Specially the Ravikumar and Pooja provided good customer service. They were humble and tried assisting me in all possible way. They also kept my room neat and clean. Thank u guys for all ur efforts.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Pooja and Ravi Kumar. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Fantastic Hotel. Awesome SPA. The staffs are very good particularly the Restaurant staff and the in room dinning staff.
I would like to appreciate the hospitality particularly shown by "Satya"

Things to Improve: Front office. Billing Confusions

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Satya. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.