“Staff- very polite and super efficient - superb for long stay”

Ranked #34 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
New Delhi, India
“Staff- very polite and super efficient - superb for long stay”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for about 1 month - 4 weeks, its beautiful, buffet is superb. They have 1st floor Citrus- multi-cuisine cofee shop. all staff is superb. Life counter for omelettes...best- try spanish omelettes.

Location, Atmosphere and service is excellent of the hotel, looks Newly built.

cleaning staff is very polite, best we get - few of them were Nima, Nallathambi. Impressed by the service they do daily. They have cleaned my room for a month regularly as soon I put clean my room and within 30 minutes its done. super fast service.

Room Tip: Cleaning Staff at the hotel is best, Also the housekeeping guys. you just call them about anything...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
  • Korean first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Excellent service from Gautam Bhanja for house keeping.
My Name is Balakrishnan and staying in 703.

The room is always kept very clean with very good aroma. Very relaxing when you enter the room.

Thanks,
Bala

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services specially Gautam . This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Panchkula, India
Reviewed May 16, 2014

All the things about the Hotel were outstanding. I loved my stay at Lemon tree. There was no inconvenience to me in any way. The location, the atmosphere, service, food is excellent, specially the T-shirts on the wall.

Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed in this beautiful, neat and sparkling hotel for 8 days.. The rooms are perfect and had no issues with cleanliness. Room temperature is always maintained properly. No unnecessary disturbance at all from both the hotel staff and the product.

Citrus Cafe food is just AMAZING, Breakfast is Superbbb... Omelettes are made to order, Excellent Bratwurst Sausage, soft and grilled perfectly, Nice selection of fruits and juices, Asian selection also available (miso and sticky ricy with asian curry), tried the steamed rice cakes, very soft and light, Waffles are made fresh, crisp and with different toppings of fresh fruits. Dinner buffet is also very nice with wide varieties available. Service team always on top to serve, but dont bother you much as I observed in other restaurants in the city where they go on asking you after each bite or sip of drink how is the taste? how is the drink? hope you are comfortable with spice level?pisss.... but here the team is realy very nice, they smile and greet you and they dont over do the thing with foriegner guests.

I would love to come back and stay here again, if ever i come to India for my work.

Room Tip: Rooms with pool facing
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

ap
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I had been there with my colleague for a buffet but did not find the buffet appetizing hence wanted to check the food at the Republic of Noodles . we were very much pleased with the service and above the food.We had a three course menu and the taste and the presentation of the food was excellent.We had Thai chicken satay with peanut sauce,Thai fried rice,spicy cambodian curry and our choice was not bad. I highy recommend this place.We did also enjoy our jasmine tea served in ceramic kullads......

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Have been to Lemon Tree Hotels all across the country and have always preferred them over the others for the simple reason of consistency in service and quality delivery! Most of the Lemon Tree Hotels share a common theme, which has always been the best feature about them. A traveller doesn't need to rediscover a hotel every time he visits one from the same chain.

I have been attending a management program at Infosys for a month and a half now (weekends), and decided to put myself up at Lemon Tree's Electronic City property. This is one of their oldest property's, almost 13 years now, but apart from the CFL lighting - nothing really gives that away. It is well maintained and keeps pace with the 'Silicon Valley' environment around it.

I am regularly greeted by the same courteous and smiling faces at the reception (Shiv/ Choba), not to forget the dining staff (names I can't recall), and housekeeping (Kalandi). Constantly helpful and seeking feedback! Great.

Things I would encourage to improve?
The coffee. I love coffee but in this particular Lemon Tree Hotel, I have found the coffee to be bad! May be it is the coffee that they use, or the machine, but it really needs some serious attention.
Plus, the premium internet speed that promises unto 16 mbps barely manages 400kbps, and at 1200 per 24 hours, it needs to be much faster.

Room Tip: Rooms 3rd floor and below have better shower pressure.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. We are happy to know you appreciate our consistency in quality & standards and also found our staff warm & friendly. However I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the quality of coffee. Based on your feedback we asked our vendor to recalibrate the coffee machine and have also re-briefed our F&B team to check the consistency of the coffee before serving to our esteemed guests. We do hope you enjoy your favorite coffee more when you visit us next.

Re speed of internet, our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider. We have noted your observation about the speed of internet and have are relooking at the vendor’s standard procedures to understand the same. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Food quality and hospitality of the staff was very good. House keeping personnel named Gautam & Koteshwar Rao kept our room clean and tidy everyday. The location is very closed to major IT companies but it is quite for from City Centre.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family