“Nice to stay”

Ranked #35 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed October 16, 2013

i have been here for a month for a project. Nice hospitality, the people are so friendly. i can mention some names they are too good hospitality.. this guys needs to recognize.
Harish Shankar
Prafulla sethi
Ajay barik
Palani s

Amazing ...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here the week after I stayed in Svenska.

Good:
- The hotel is on the modern side.
- Food is pretty decent with a good spread
- Clean rooms
- Walkable distance from many software companies in the area
- Polite English speaking staff

Bad:
- Room keys. Hard lugging them around and fear loosing them
- They have smoking rooms. And the hallway reeks of cigarette smell. Ask for a non smoking room up front

Bottom line: This is a decent business hotel but beware of the 'smoking' rooms

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Room keys: we have noted your suggestion about the use of key cards. Most of our large hotels have electronic cards. We are in the process of upgrading the older hotels from manual keys to electronic cards.
•Non –smoking room: as was communicated by our Front Desk, we could not initially offer you a non-smoking room on account of full occupancy at the hotel. We have now, noted your preference for the same and shall ensure we allot you a room of your choice based on availability.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very well furnished & worthy of being rated as one of the best Hotel. I have had the pleasure to stay at Lemon Tree in Electronics city. It is just half a kilometer to Wipro and other companies. I strongly recommend this hotel for all corporate people who stays at electronics city.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is one of the best hotel in Bangalore. Right from check in to check out everything was crisp and clear, you find one of the best restaurant in city "Republic of noodles" .i have been to the restaurant several times and believe me its worth spending money and the taste is awesome. i will strongly recommend this hotel for business travellers

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel many times. This time I booked on their web site. I was surprised to note that when I reached in the evening they had not planned for a room for me. The front office juggled a room but it was accessibility enabled. It was the only room and it was awkward. They need not have overbooked or should not have taken 11th hour guests if they were short of regular rooms. Did not like this at all but I had no option. I shudder to imagine if I had reached a few minutes afterwards and all the rooms were occupied in spite of my booking in advance. Then would I have been shunted out to some other hotel?
Pull your socks Lemon Tree! We depend upon you many a times.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

•Online reservation: we are very sorry for allotting you a room that was not to your satisfaction. We had received your reservation through our website but the hotel was sold out on those dates. This can happen, despite planning and preparation, if some guests extend their stay and do not check out on the planned date. We did try to manage the situation then and provided you a room that was available and ready. We have noted that you were not comfortable in this room (for the physically challenged) and will not assign this to you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is one of the best hotel where Istay. Excellent breakfast spread with nice n friendly staffs. Room so nice and clean. Lemon fragrance was amazing and gives rest to our nose after coming from outside. Thanks to vivekananda ram and Ravi. Hope see you all soon.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 29, 2013

An awesome service and a great value added package provided by all the staffs including house keeping and other staff of food courts. Really a very good place to stay during official trip.
House keeping staffs are too good . Krishna , Prafulla and other guys are very friendly and really giving their best which satisfy the best cleaning and room service i ever had .

Foods are really good . room service is excellent , and the front desk guys are well friendly and supportive . I really appreciate their work and level of service they are providing.
Great job Krishna , prafulla (House keeping), you guys really make me feel the best .

Thanks to all Lemon tree staff for making my stay excellent and make me feel comfortable .
Thanks a lot.

Room Tip: Lemon tree hotel service is awesome . Just Awesome.