Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Oterra(Bengaluru)
Samrudhii Suites(Bengaluru)
Average 3/5
1,688 results
All reviewscitrus cafeelectronic citychef manoharrepublic of noodleshouse keepingbusiness tripexcellent servicehousekeeping guysspecial thanksroom servicekeep up the good workpleasant stayvalue for moneyspecial mentionbusiness hotelnice ambienceenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is one of the best hotel where Istay. Excellent breakfast spread with nice n friendly staffs. Room so nice and clean. Lemon fragrance was amazing and gives rest to our nose after coming from outside. Thanks to vivekananda ram and Ravi. Hope see you all soon.

• Stayed: September 2013
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Electronics City, Bangalore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

An awesome service and a great value added package provided by all the staffs including house keeping and other staff of food courts. Really a very good place to stay during official trip.
House keeping staffs are too good . Krishna , Prafulla and other guys are very friendly and really giving their best which satisfy the best cleaning and room service i ever had .

Foods are really good . room service is excellent , and the front desk guys are well friendly and supportive . I really appreciate their work and level of service they are providing.
Great job Krishna , prafulla (House keeping), you guys really make me feel the best .

Thanks to all Lemon tree staff for making my stay excellent and make me feel comfortable .
Thanks a lot.

Room Tip: Lemon tree hotel service is awesome . Just Awesome.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

You can't find a better selection of food for breakfast anywhere else. Very friendly staff, great room, very simple, yet modern, neat and clean. Good place to stay. Housekeeping guys are very modest and friendly, some people impressed me there - Ajay, Sujit, Ram, Rizwan, and in fact most of the front office and cafeteria staff.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

It is a excellent place to stay in Electronic City with all amenities and good packages on the offer. Staff is very friendly and breakfast is good. If family is accompanying during business trip, it is excellent choice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have come here on Business trip with all the expenses prepaid and the hotel front desk kept me and my colleague waiting .....as they were unable to find the names in booking. To add to the fiasco, they served Piece of Chicken in the vegetarian food which was ordered by me...thereby hurting my religious sentiments....This is pathetic experience from the very starting from the such a known brand Lemontree.....I have chosen never to stay at Lemontree again although I had good experience with their Delhi and Chandigarh Property. Folks........Kindly check out other hotels also before checking in here at Bangalore

1  Thank Challengesidd
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Error with vegetarian food: please accept our apology again for the terrible error in the dish that was served to you. While it was the vegetarian dish you had ordered, there appeared to be a piece of meat in that portion. We do appreciate your religious sentiments and are deeply sorry for what occurred. We have re-briefed our kitchen team to follow set processes, in the separation of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food, very carefully. We will ensure this does not ever happen again.
•Quality of food: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience.
•Your reservation: we are sorry you had wait for your room key on arrival at the hotel. An error had occurred with your reservation at the back end. You had made the reservation through a global online travel agent (OTA) and later made an amendment too. In this process, the reservation got cancelled from the OTA to Lemon Tree. This is why it did not show up on our system. We were able to locate it after a thorough manual check which took about 35 minutes, as it was a pre-paid reservation.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ec@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,