“Best Hotel @ Electronic city”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru
Ranked #33 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of the best hotel and having good staff, they maintain neat and clean spacious rooms. The food was excellent..especially the breakfast buffet was fantastic. I would like to revisit again and again.

2  Thank Tom H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,617)

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very neat and efficient hotel. Quality of service is really good. Quality of food in buffet could be better. A la carte food is good but buffet food needs to be improved.
Rooms are very clean and fresh.

2  Thank cskfan
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I travelled on business and my spouse travelld with me. My accommodation cost was borne by my employer, whereas I had to pay for an extra bed for my spouse. To my horor, the cost of the extra bed was substantially more than what my employer was paying as room rent for me.
I am definitely not coming back to this place and will insist with my employer not to book me in lemon tree for my future business trips.

3  Thank Shibashis P
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have recently stayed at Lemon tree for around 5 nights on business and can thoroughly recommend this hotel for its staff cuisine ambiance - everyone makes you feel welcome and they pride themselves in looking after you.
The restaurants are amazing.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Rudrakm
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was a guest of this hotel in September 2012 and it is on of the nicer memories from all our trips. I was staying at the hotel with my 2 year old dotter and husband and even the hotel is more business people oriented we had a great stay. The room was clean and maintained every day by Gautam H.K. He made sure that we had all we needed. Also the service at restaurant was great. I have to mention a girl, I think her name was Aien or Asien, I am not sure. But not that she was great waitress, but also a person to have a nice talk and a person that was kind to share her knowledge about India and Bengaluru. Last but not least Hureish, our taxi driver was great. He knew very well all locations in the city, he was kind and with many tips what to visit. Thank you for telling us for Iskon temple. Overall the hotel and the service was very good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2012

It was a very short trip and that too was planned all of sudden. staying at this hotel was an awesome experience and personally i liked housekeeping a lot. i sincerely thank anirban for great work and i really appreciate kind of effort he has put in for the services.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I would like to share my great experience of my stay in this hotel. Hotel was neat clean and rooms were spacious. Very professional staff..eager to go the extra mile..The food was excellent..especially the breakfast buffet was fantastic with lot of international and indian varity to choose from...which a foody like me will definitely appreciate. I would specially like to mention Chef Nandita for her innovativeness & food presentation skills. We loved the Indian food on the buffet....Chef Nandita always ready to cook according to our spice level. I enjoyed my experience completely.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business