Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru
Holiday Village(Bengaluru)
$40
$30
1,691 results
All reviewscitrus cafeelectronic citychef manoharrepublic of noodleshouse keepingbusiness tripexcellent servicehousekeeping guysspecial thanksroom servicekeep up the good workpleasant stayvalue for moneyspecial mentionbusiness hotelnice ambienceenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I had the pleasure to stay at the Lemon Tree Electronics City. The location is perfect for business or leisure in the region. The rooms are nice, big and clean. The food (breakfast and dinner) is great. But most of all the hotel staff is really great and shows real dedication. I need to mention two names for outstanding service, Mr. Dheeraj Gupta and Mr. Sumanta (both refused to take a tip). It will be my pleasure to check in again at the Lemon Tree next time I'm in Bangalore.

Room Tip: 100% non-smoking rooms are on 3rd floor, but others are ok as well.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank WHHH
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Overall, the hotel is great -- rooms, staff, and all! Food is also very good, and well worth it.

I would also like to give a special mention to Mr. Ritesh, the 2nd floor head of housekeeping. A very friendly and courteous fellow.. extremely commendable service! Thanks for making my stay at your hotel very comfortable!!!

Again, thanks to the managers and staff of Electronic City's Lemon Tree Hotel! All the best to everyone!

Room Tip: I am willing to bet that all rooms will be as comfy as any other.. :) Great hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I just stayed for two days and i started liking the hotel a lot. Good location , Good Food with wide range of dishes , I loved their idlis, vadas and personally asked the chef for the recipe and they were really friendly and of course gave me their recipe :) beautiful Pool and spa , and a sensitizing smell of cirus room spray. The Room service was really good and fast.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Great hotel great service.. nice restaurants. One of the nicest hotels in bangalore, and more importantly very well located. definitely worth the money. staff was very helpful and kind.
Mr. "kiran" given a Excellent Service at Citrus Cafe.................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank u very much God Bless You !!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: very nice rooms !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Excellent hotel, my best experience in Bangalore so far. Rooms were spotless and not just tidy but truly scrubbed.

While working in my room one night I tossed an empty can into the wastebasket. It missed and some cola spilled on the floor in the corner. I wiped the floor there and meant to leave a note for the staff because that sticky spot one couldn't see. I forgot but they obviously mop the floor daily as that spot was clean and dry when I returned. Bedsheets were also replaced daily.

Restaurant service was sloooow, but food was good.

I spent one week at the hotel and will do so again.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru and for sharing your feedback.

Based on your feedback, we are looking into training our staff to provide efficient services in the future.

We hope to see you back, which gives us an opportunity to make your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels memorable. Please email me the details of your reservation at mukesh.verma@lemontreehotels.com so that I can handle it personally.

With best regards,