“Nice Surprise”

Ranked #36 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed June 12, 2011

The LemonTree hotel in Electronics City, Bengaluru was truly a great surprise! I have never travelled to India before and I've only ever heard not so impressive stories of the accommodation. However, the Lemon tree hotel was great! The hotel itself was clean, and modern. The facilities were great - 3 restaurants, a bar, a pool, a gym and even a massage centre. The rooms were great too. They were well equipped and very clean. All of the rooms and floors were well presented and very modern. The staff were great as well. The housekeeping staff always ensured there was a fresh bottle of water and the day's newspaper in my room everyday. The restaurant staff was great too. They catered to any request I had and were even willing to pack my a lunch for the day. One of the head chef's Sushil was brilliant! He'd make me a fresh cup of cinnamon tea everyday, sit down and have a chat with me whenever I was in the main restaurant and he even offered to teach me how to cook local cuisines in his kitchen. All of the staff made me feel like I was in a home away from home. Service with a smile, politeness, cleanliness, modern hotel it was great. The only problem is that there isn't a western style supermarket nearby. So you have to travel into the city centre to do a bit of shopping. Although that seems relatively easy, the traffic in India is pretty intense, so a 30 minute drive can turn into a 1 hour plus adventure. I would definitely suggest you take a look at this hotel if you are planning on staying in electronics city. Oh and the internet connection was fantastic! The average download speed was 500Kb's a second. It was completely seamless, which was great when contacting my family back home.

Room Tip: Roadside rooms can be noisey.
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Adventure_J
NarotamS, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fabulous comments about your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels. I am delighted to know that you had a brilliant experience with us.

It is our endeavour not only to provide our guests with the best of our product and service and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that.

It is through delighted customers that a hotel gains its true recognition.Come back soon to Lemon Tree Hotels and be embraced by our signature lemon fragrance, a cheery smile and perhaps a vibrant ambience.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru

Reviewed June 10, 2011

I was staying at Lemon Tree Hotel, Electroncis City, Bangalore for one week in June 2011. The overall experience was wonderful. Lovely hotel entrance and lobby. Excellent and courteous staff. Tastefully decorated rooms. Quite spacious and comfortable with facility for either the family or for a business traveller.
Excellent food!!! Terrific variety and very tasty. Breakfast is part of the package. Superb variery of breakfast. Special mention for Executive Chef Sachin and Chef Girish who took me through the menu in person explaining each dish and its speciality, every evening I had dinner. Mediterranian, Lebanese, Continental, and usual Indian dishes are all there in every buffet. Good collection of liquor is available. The restaurant staff were very courteous, especially Bharat with whom I had some excellent service. Overall an excellent experience. Worth returning back

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed June 10, 2011

This was my first stay in Lemon tree. The place is far from the Airport but very close to my office. Nice & comfortable room with good interiors felt like heaven after tiring & long working day. Food at Citrus was good. There were quotes put up all over were very interesting to read. I look forward to stay here again.....

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fabulous comments about your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels. We are proud that we could rejuvenate you every day and that our team made your stay so memorable.

We plan well to add a twist to your stay… every time. Come back soon to Lemon Tree Hotels and be embraced by our signature lemon fragrance, a cheery smile and perhaps a vibrant ambience.

Hi,

I stayed at you hotel end of February 2011. I was there for work with the DBOI. I was accommodated in your in the accessible room on the first floor.

All I have to say is that I was thrilled staying there. The room was more accessible that most other hotels I have lived in, though there were some minor adjustments that could be down to improve. The staff was helpful and the transport you provided was comfortable too.

I would urge you to file a nomination for the Universal Design Award http://www.dnis.org/awards.php the last date in 30th June.

Keep up the good work. Hope your other properties are as accessible too

Shivani Gupta
www.AccessAbility.co.in

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2011

nice cozy fresh place to stay........lives upto the lemontree reputation. the rooms are clean & tidy. room service was excellent. opt for a package online, it gives you additional services like airport pick n drop, free lunch or dinner, free wi-fi etc. great value for money. food at "republic of noodle"was authentic & excellent. breakfast at citrus cafe was fresh & elaborate.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I have to come to Bangalore on buisness visits once in every 2 months. Since my work place is near Electrnics City, I always stay in Lemon Tree. It is one of the finest hotels and they offer really good packages. Rooms are excellent, neat and clean. Complimentary breakfast is amazing as they offer lot of varities. Also the restaurant is great with live music and pool tables to relax in the night. I would recommend this hotel for your next stay in Bangalore.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Staying at Lemon Tree Electronic City Bengaluru was an exciting experience for me. Before shifting to Lemon tree I was staying in a guest house at Electronic City. One day when I wass on my way to the office I saw the Lemon Tree Hotel and decided to shift to the Lemon Tree Hotel.

The moment I entered the Hotel the aroma of Lemon has refreshed me and I was very happy on my decision the way I was welcomed by the stafff. During my stay for almost a week there I had enjoyed evey day in terms of hospitality as well as in terms of food.

The food was very delicious and the services for laundry and other facilities was also very appreciatable. Thanks to Lemon Tree staff for making my stay comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business