Writing this review based on recent visit team members
1. They are located right in the middle of IT hub and easy to access the place
2. Seating arrangements is good and you have enough space
3. Cleanliness is given importance
4. Starters were good and tasty
5. Main course does have wide options but we opted for few like noodles, biryani and some desserts which did not disappoint us
1. Bartenders were extremely unprofessional, they were mixing beer on tap and when i questioned person says'Very little i mixed wont make a difference'
2. Beer glasses were randomly poured from tap, few would ask for why glass was half full/ half empty
3. We had to make requested to speed up cocktail serving as they were going extremely slow
4. We have given 2 days notice in advance before the event that payment would fullfilled over multiple split bills. (like any other team) but i was made to wait for 1 hour 12 mins to just provide already agreed amount.
5. When i raised alarm on this issue to Manager this person instead of being apologetic continued defending there behavior.
Hence my personal view avoid if its big team outing they are not trained enough to handle us. Hang out if its your small group of friends and family
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.