Tripadvisor
Bengaluru
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews special mention special thanks housekeeping staff excellent service rooms are spacious room service amenities ambience hospitality property business guys gym guests mr team
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room are peaceful, quite and lavish with the best to offer. I checked out early due to an emergency Sunita and Jagdish helped me out thorughout and even booked a cab for me when i couldn't. They made it quite memorable and do not give you even a second of experience that isn't quality.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
GMBGopalanMall, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Abhiraj,

Thank you for staying with us. I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback with regards to the impeccable service by our associates, as well as the overall experience at Grand Mercure Bengaluru Gopalan Mall.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel to experience our exemplary services.

Best Regards

Sachin Maheshwary

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We celebrated first birthday of our girl at Mercure hotel. The service, ambience, hospitality and food were really nice. They served great North Indian chaat and Jalebi rabri. One small thing that could be improved would be if the jalebis were served hot in small quantities.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Anubhuti,

We were glad to be your hosts and make this special day more memorable for you and family. We very much appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for appreciating the food and most importantly our hospitality.

Comments such as yours, motivate us to walk that extra mile to ensure the expectations of our guests such as yourself are met and exceeded. I shall share your positive feedback with my team and also make a note of your observation.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to hosts many of such events in near future.

Best Regards