“Excellent service”
Review of The Pride Hotel

Ranked #44 of 658 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Excellent service”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed with my family and the service here is excellent. A very helpful staff at the front desk. Location is fabulous in the city centre. Value for money with good service and food. Rooms are spacious with rewuired amenities. On the whole had a wonderful stay at The Pride.....

• Stayed May 2013
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Ms. Girija ,

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us a wonderful review on TripAdvisor!The entire team at The Pride Hotel join me in conveying their appreciation for all the good words you had for us!!

We are really excited to see that you liked everything about the hotel- be it the quality of the room, amenities used, quality of food or the overall experience at the hotel.Your special compliment to front office team for their efficiency has been conveyed to them .

All of us at the hotel take pride in going that extra mile to create guest delight in each of our interactions.Thank you so much for being so generous in your appreciation.

We are delighted that The Pride Hotel will be your address whenever you are in Bangalore in the future and I personally look forward to the pleasure of meeting you during your next stay with us.

Bangalore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Chennai
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had been to this hotel along with my foreign guests to treat them in the bar. I had been there few times earlier and the ambiance is good. This time, I forgot my wallet in the rest room and realized this mistake after almost 1/2 an hour. In the meantime, the GM, during his regular rounds found this and promptly handed it over to the front office manager. As they could not reach me immediately, he, with the help of security manager, listed all the contents, so that it can be handed over to me, whenever I search for it. When I rushed back to the toilet after 45 minutes, realizing the mistake, the security manager, called me by the name. When I surprisingly nodded, he narrated the incident, ensured that I am the rightful owner and returned back everything.
With cash, credit & debit cards in the wallet, I was very pleased with the honesty of the staff; Indeed they tried to reach me, but could not contact me. I thanked everyone for the helpful and honest service. Worth visiting and staying in this place!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir ,

Thank you for visiting us and for mentioning a excellent feedback of our services TripAdvisor!The entire team at The Pride Hotel join me in conveying their appreciation for all the good words you had for us!!

We are glad that you did receive your wallet with all your belongings in it and appreciating our honesty .

We at Pride beleive in quality services all around and our guest delight is our best practices .

I personally look forward to the pleasure of meeting you during your next visit at the hotel .

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This hotel is located in a superb location, absolutely ideal for moving around in city. The hotel lobby gives a feel of modern look. The rooms are great value and perfectly designed for business and leisure traveler’s .Reception staff are quick in check in and checkout process. The quality of the breakfast is good. The dhaba located on terrace has nice ambiance. On the other hand, the in room dining has excellent wide range of food items available and service is on time.

I stayed here with my wife and we had a great time.I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Mr. Naushad,

Thank you for staying with us last week and for giving us a top class review on TripAdvisor!The entire team at The Pride Hotel join me in conveying their appreciation for all the good words you had for us!!

We are really thrilled to see that you liked everything about the hotel- be it the quality of the room, amenities used, quality of food or the overall experience at the hotel.Your special compliment to front office team for their speedy check-in and checkout procees has been conveyed to them .

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I like that the Pride brand is dependable. At a good price they give good food and good place to stay. You can depend on them in any city you go to. There are no surprises.

There are two restaurants. One is on the top which is open only in the evening and has a nice Punjabi Dhaba theme of trucks, wooden chairs and bhangda. Even the food utensils suit the theme. Service and food was very good. They have unlimited starters and the price was also good.

Another one is on the ground floor. It is decent and it is where you will get your breakfast. The buffett spread was good and everything was just good. No surprises and very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank para3456
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Sir ,

Thank you very much for posting about your experience at The Pride Hotel , Bangalore on Trip Advisor and for your positive annotations about the entire Pride group of hotels .

We are delighted to note that you found our services impeccable and appreciating all our food outlets which will lead us to a long way .

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Perfect location, great property n service. Very helpful and caring staff. Great service done by Samir. Amazing Indian cuisine at Puran Da Dhaba at roof top n Bar at Casabkanca. Travel desk n front desk is very prompt n helpful.

• Stayed May 2013
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Sameer ,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your experience at The Pride Hotel , Bangalore on Trip Advisor and for your positive annotations about the entire team .

We are thrilled to know that you found our services prefect and appreciating puran da dhaba cusine and casablanca .

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hotel is in a great location near to richmond circle , perfect for moving around in Bangalore city. The hotel has good interiors and rooms are good in look & Clean and the customer service is also good and food is good.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Dear Mr Ramesh ,

Thank you very much for posting about your experience at The Pride Hotel , Bangalore on Trip Advisor and for appreciating the quality of rooms and other services .

We are delighted to note that you found our service impeccable. The entire team is happy to read such a motivating review from you, which I am certain, will help us to strive even further for excellence.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our intended stay at the hotel was for two nights however we extended our stay for a further three so five nights all up. The rooms were well appointed - very modern and comfortable. Bed linen, towels, napkins etc were fresh and clean. Free bottle of water and tea/coffee facility as can be expected. Room service was outstanding as we were spoilt for choice! My sister is a High Blood Pressure patient and requested a special low salt meal and made changes to the ingredients of the dish which the chef happily obliged.

Being vegetarians, we well appreciated the fantastic spread at breakfast as well. There were a variety of Indian and Continental dishes, cereals, fruit and fruit juices, health foods, etc. For the non-vegetarian, the choice of dishes looked equally appealing. My sister preferred it to several other 5 star hotel coffee shops she had experienced in Bangalore.

The location of the hotel could not be in a more convenient location - minutes from MG Road, Residency Road around the corner (Garuda Mall, Bangalore Central) and also very accessible to Koramangala (Forum Mall), UB Mall etc. Getting to and from the hotel via three-wheelers (Autos/tuk-tuks) was easily done.

The biggest plus point were the staff - very friendly and extremely accomodating. We twice had left luggage till late in the evening, organised a hotel taxi at the very last minute, booked extra nights at the hotel at very reasonable rates.....all well managed by Samir and Gaurav. Although known as being a more business oriented hotel, the management and staff did well in looking after couples / families. A special mention to the Bell Captain Venkata who also contributed to our trip bening a memorable one.

We would not hesitate to return to Pride on our next visit to Bangalore. Keep up the great work and high standards!

Room Tip: Plenty of gastronomical delicacies to choose from - choose carefully between the coffee shop, room s...