“Ideally located!”
Review of The Pride Hotel

The Pride Hotel
Ranked #50 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Good hotel. Centrally located. Good food and nice service. Ideal for business travelers.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Nidhi G

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Starting at the reception was not really something desirable, however, staff is quite co=operative ae.t Banquets. Rooms are spacious.Quite far away from city Business centre.More than 75 minutes from the Airport which itself is more tiring.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
SamirPradhan, Front Office Manager at The Pride Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings from The Pride Hotel

I am concerned about the problem/s you experienced at our Hotel, I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

We strive to make the stay not only satisfying but a memorable experience. The principal goal of The Pride is to provide exceedingly dependable service to all our guests. Consequently, it is disappointing to learn about the way you have been dealt with and I sincerely understand your dissatisfaction for the unpleasant experience.

Kindly accept my sincere apology.

I assure you that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They give us the opportunity to improvise our services standards. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been taken up very seriously by the Management of the Group and are being addressed.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Kindly let us know, if we can be of any assistance in the near future.

Regards

Samir Pradhan

Reviewed September 18, 2011

My Stay with Pride was a pleasant surprise.Everything & Everyone are so very professional and well give their best to provide a five star experience.What i liked about this place is The staff are well trained and well versed to accommodate any request and are eager to elp you out of te box well as per the company policy off course.What is likeable about the reception team and the reservation team is they are always ears for any kind of request and the standard of service is at par with five star deluxe hotels and at a very reasonable price.Guys you will soon reach your goals as the best guest friendly hotel in Bangalore

Room Tip: Superior Rooms are the Best Rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Dear Sir /Madam

Greetings from The Pride Hotel Bangalore

A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to its guests. Success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities.
Thank you for your kind words and appreciation . Your hospitality was performed with encouragement and warmth.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

Its really a good hotel with all amenities and location.On they they to work for the quality of food.We all enjoyed there as all the shopping interest are with in 2 km from here.

Room Tip: Very good Conditions
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Sanat P

Dear Sir ,

Reviewed September 4, 2011

A few months back my girlfriend who had stayed in pride suggested i stay with pride if i visit bangalore.I was bit hesitant since i always stayed at Leela.This time around i booked with them directly.The reservation team were pretty excited to help me out and offered me a good deal.When i reached the hotel pleasant looking faces reminded me of my stay in Leela when everything is pompous but extravagantly costly.Everyone was so very co-operative starting from reception to the concierge and the food at the restaurants were rightly delicious.Over all Pride is a Great Hotel providing 5 star services at Value for money Range

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank papa_ricardo

Dear Sir ,

Reviewed August 30, 2011

It is a 3 start property. I strayed there with my friends for 2 nights. We got a very good deal for the weekend. Everything is fine worth it. We just had breakfast it was just average I'm sure about the other meals. But it is preferred for a couple stay or solo because they don't have lock for bathroom. It is located in the heart of the city so best location to move around the city.

Room Tip: standard and the deluxe room don't have any difference except the flooring
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2011

The rooms are fine and the breakfast is good. The interior of the hotel is quite modernly designed. The staff is friendly, but there is one incident that I will remember from my 2 week stay in Bangalore. I went to their restaurant upstairs to have some drinks. I ordered a couple of whiskys and so did my friends. What they did not told me that they gave me the most expensive whisky and everytime I ordered one whisky they charged a double shot. In the end the bill was +11k roepies. I do not mind paying for what I have drunk, but this is close to tricking/scamming people. Not much help from the restaurant manager who could only offer me 10% discount and lot of apologies (which I will also expect on this message when I see the review history). This incident is a negative reminder of the Pride hotel. Ok hotel to stay, but for drinks go someowhere else.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business