“Not worth the hype”
Review of Berrylicious Cafe

Berrylicious Cafe
Ranked #5,281 of 11,944 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Neighborhood: MG Road
Description: A perfect Hideout place in the Heart of the city, located off the busy MG road, it's the best place to relax with your Loved ones, Friends and enjoy our delicious food. We offer Burgers, Pizzas, Indian food & Ice Creams and a lot more.
Reviewed February 1, 2019

I had searched for this place and Zomato and since it was walking distance from my hotel and had such good reviews, I chose it for my lunch. It is a situated in a quaint cute corner and has a longish single column set up. There are 4-5 tables and the counter/kitchen is towards the end.

It's speciality, the pancakes, are very average and the most disappointing experience is its staff.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed January 13, 2019

This place located in the lanes of MG road. They recently launched their breakfast menu and I wanted to check it out after reading some good reviews on Zomato.

The look and feel of the place are cozy with comfortable seating away the from the noise of the traffic.

I tried their smoothie bowl and it was amazing with fresh fruits, chia seeds and oats layer on the top and berry chunks in every bite.

Parfait was next on the list and they did a really good job with it though I would have preferred it to be more set.

I really loved their waffles- Italian love was amazing and then came another great one ‘Desi Magic’ with some lip-smacking gravy.

We tried two sandwiches, both needs a mention. Club sandwich tasted yum and crisp with good filling of zucchini, cucumber, veggies and I truly enjoyed it. Grilled bell pepper and cheese sandwich is also a must try here. Loved it.

After eating all the healthy food we went ahead and tried the basil Penne Pasta and it had some good flavors. Everyone liked it.

The other day long options on the menu and Ice-creams looked attractive but I would save them for our next visit.

There were hardly any staff at the time we went in and had to literally go to the counter to place orders and this could be an improvement area for this amazing place.

Overall it was a lovely experience and we spent about 2 hrs chit chatting