All reviews ulsoor lake boutique hotel international dishes mg road awesome experience superior room head chef room number breakfast spread business trip modern amenities walking distance excellent location special mention value for money room service sindhu
Reviewed October 20, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
SapnilK1, General Manager at Radisson Bengaluru City Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Spent 4 nights at this relatively new hotel and it is excellent. Although there are some slight issues due to its newness, I would highly recommend giving this hotel a try while you are in Bangalore.

The room was clean and comfortable plus the service was very good. Most of the hotel staff that I had encountered are friendly and willing to help. Housekeeping of my room was consistently done by Mr. Santosh (sorry .... not sure about the spelling?), who takes pride in ensuring that I am happy with the condition of my room. He would ask me whenever he bumps into me on the 6th floor.

The buffet breakfast was very good too and I enjoyed their cook to order variety too. Staff were helpful and the F&B Supervisor, Mr. Santanu, was very attentive to his guests and he also offered some recommendations on what to try too.

My late night check-in was very efficiently handled by Ms. Karunya. Incidentally, she also handled my check-out and was very careful to ensure that my bill was accurate. Mr. Ramesh at the Front Desk was also very friendly and helpful. He kindly allowed me to have a later check-out time due to my night flight.

There is a decent sized pool on the 8th floor and also a good gym on the 7th floor. Bhodi Spa is right next to the gym and the service there is also very good.

Overall, it was a very good stay and I am impressed by the helpful staff and hence I paid attention to their names. Keep it up and keep the good service consistent and not just during the early days of operation.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback on tripadvisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team, who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations, every time you stay with us.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

New hotel so everything is bright and shiny. The decor is that of a boutique hotel but seems to positioned as a business hotel. The rooms are good with lights and curtains automated through a console. I stayed in a suite room and the interiors are awesome. Bathroom is large with contemporary decor. Service is the best that I could have expected.

Room tip: The Ulsoor lake view is not clear so take the road side room
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SapnilK1, General Manager at Radisson Bengaluru City Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Love the designing of this property, the colours used, the deviation from regular designing in each and every thing. The statues climbing the hotel front wall and jumping from the terrace, the different style of mentioning room numbers outside the rooms, the mint, orange, cucumber infused detox water available in the lobby 24x7 AND I have been to a lot of excellent hotels but experienced in room jacuzi (yes IN THE ROOM NOT IN THE BATHROOM) in the one bedroom suite with a panoramic view overlooking Ulsoor Lake.
Automation system controlling the lights, curtains everything. And yes, my son loved the rocking day-bed.

My heartfelt thanks to DEBLINA (FO Manager) for taking superb care at each and every step to ensure a pleasant and memorable stay for us and our parents. Thanks Deblina!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed October 9, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
SapnilK1, General Manager at Radisson Bengaluru City Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018