Tripadvisor
Bengaluru
All reviews anand rao circle railway station majestic area training program staff attitude value for money comfortable stay room service recommend this hotel the heart of the city hotel staff is booked this hotel banquet hall swimming pool tasty food excellent stay decent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

found one good place to stay. Got a fine deal of the rate. Nice place, Good location, extremely friendly staffs. Front desk very supportive.Food ok but I had a comfortable stay. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

Trip type: Traveled on business
ciatdel, Front Office Manager at The Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Mr.Ferose,

Greetings from The Citadel Hotel……………!!

Thank you very much for your most recent stay with us and sharing this wonderful feedback here on TripAdvisor. We are so glad you had a pleasant stay and received brilliant service during your stay. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team and they are truly delighted. We hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

This was my family trip,Suite was very convenient and comfortable for four persons of my family. Rate was reasonable with complimentary breakfast.Staffs are polite and Helped a lot, especially Mr.Sakthi Fom. Car services and meditation place are there but we hadn't utilize that. Fine and Happy. Thank you everyone.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
ciatdel, Front Office Manager at The Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear Ms.Kochpritan,

Greetings from The Citadel Hotel……………!!

Thank you very much for your most recent stay with us and sharing this wonderful feedback here on TripAdvisor. We are so glad you had a pleasant stay and received brilliant service during your stay. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team and they are truly delighted and thank you so much for mentioned me. We hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for one day only.My personal experience in this hotel was very good and comfortable. Room looks good and normal things. Nothing special in this place but very good to stay.Food satisfied. May come next time. Simply fine and neat.

Trip type: Traveled with family
ciatdel, Front Office Manager at The Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Dear Ms.Bunupratha,

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Good to stay here. Had a nice stay and staffs responsibilities are very attentive and friendly. Rates are not high range,its reasonable rates.Food was good.Rooms was enough for three persons with Extra bed.Amenities placed are quite enough. My family experience was good.

Dear Mr.Preetham,

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Good stop over for me.Rooms are very comfortable and neat and clean.Stayed as a single women,I felt that safety too.Complimentary breakfast was good. Very fast checkin and friendly checkout. Overall my experience was very comfortable.

Trip type: Traveled on business