“Stay away from this place”
Review of Hill View Resorts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Hill View Resorts
Ranked #357 of 556 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Bengaluru, India
“Stay away from this place”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

So we have been here for a team outing. The place is very poorly managed and there is absolutely nothing to do. The breakfast gave us all the hints how the lunch is going to be and in general how everything else is going to be in this place. We then went for a “Tour” of this place. The recreation area was so dusty that all of us lost any interest in engaging in any of the indoor games. Guess what! The guy managing the place even refused to provide us table tennis racquets. Anyhow we then went to see the Swimming pool and the stench of Chlorine made us run away from there. The other bigger pool had no water. We actually started thinking of leaving the place and spend the rest of the day to some other decent place but it was not possible as they would have still charged us. So we had to make the best we could from this absolutely dry, good for nothing place. We tried our best to continue with the team building activities and played Volleyball until lunch. The Lunch experience was even more disappointing, as first of all most of the dishes that were promised to us in the Menu when we booked the place were missing. The ones available were “swallow –ble” and that’s what we did.
Absolutely No to this place as the owner don’t seem to have any interest in running this place and probably they have already made enough money out of it hence they don’t care and if still people are going there it’s because of the misleading name or the history of the nearby Hill (Sholay was shot there). But if you do not want to spoil your or your friends/Colleagues day then stay away from this place

Room Tip: We did not stay here but we had been here for a day out and that was a terrible experience. I do not...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Ashish_Sainik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I visited this resort on 28 december 2013. I moment I entered it was completely empty. hardly I saw any visitors. It was totally dried place. Rooms were so dirty. on the way to rooms there were only liquor bottles. There is no indoor game. Management Fooled by telling there is rain dance,there is only couple of pipes from which water sprayed telling its a rain dance. There are only people who come to booze to resort. I strongly recommend family visitors to avoid this resort. Pay the room rent by cash and not by card, so you can get money back if you did not like the resort after an hour of stay. Food is terrible. during night there are no lights and its completely haunted. there is completely no entertainment in the resort. I resort is only meant for people who want to booze in throw the bottles where ever they want. I noticed people boozing in the coffee shop inside resort and creating nuisance. Please avoid this resort.

Room Tip: Avoid this resort
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank vinu886

Travelers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Bangalore
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The dramatic location on the foothills, the SPA treatment, the delicious food and caring staff members made our stay worth here. Being near to the hillock, we enjoyed trekking as well. It was all new refreshing experience I ever had. Hope to visit again soon…

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank jaanugorantla
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I went for a short stay in the Hill view resorts, Bangalore with my family. I was awestruck by its hospitality service and its location. Situated on the Foot hills of Ramanagara Hills, Hillview Resort offered me an experience to cherish forever. The magnificent view from of the hills from the window of our room, the ever caressing service from the staffs and the food added to its splendor. The chirpy noise of the birds was the only sound that broke the silence of this place. Perfect place to lay back and enjoy the majesty of nature!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Shilpisaha
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Nice place to slide in… Dramatic Location, spacious and clean rooms, pampering hospitality, good food and rejuvenating SPA treatment… What else you want?? But the list is not finished yet… Enthralling safari ride offered by the resort is ready to break you away from the routine world into the wild nature… I simply enjoyed it a lot with my friends in this weekend…

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank HillView15
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed October 10, 2013

One of the coolest resorts in Bangalore… Awesome service and hospitality… Spacious and tidy rooms with good toilet made our stay comfortable and enjoyable… I liked the parking lot… U can easily park your SUV under the shed of trees which would keep your vehicle cool all day… Nice place!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank UdhayaVani
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Good Resort for the nature lovers! When I and my friends wanted to break into the reclusion of nature and take a refuge into her laps, one of my friends suggested for a stay in Hillview Resorts. We agreed and drove in to this place. It was quite synonym with its name as the view of the Ramnagara Hills enchanted our mind and soul. The grander outlook with the serene environment been adorned by natural rock formation, this hotel is a place for absolute stress busting. The staff members were caring and greeted us with smile every time they confronted us. Food was good… A must have is the special biriyani they prepare…mmmm… It’s a delicacy I must say! I would recommend everybody to make a visit to this place if you really want to set yourself loose amidst the splendor of nature.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends