“Awestruck by service and location!”
Review of Hill View Resorts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Hill View Resorts
Ranked #367 of 588 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I went for a short stay in the Hill view resorts, Bangalore with my family. I was awestruck by its hospitality service and its location. Situated on the Foot hills of Ramanagara Hills, Hillview Resort offered me an experience to cherish forever. The magnificent view from of the hills from the window of our room, the ever caressing service from the staffs and the food added to its splendor. The chirpy noise of the birds was the only sound that broke the silence of this place. Perfect place to lay back and enjoy the majesty of nature!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Shilpisaha
There are newer reviews for Hill View Resorts

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Nice place to slide in… Dramatic Location, spacious and clean rooms, pampering hospitality, good food and rejuvenating SPA treatment… What else you want?? But the list is not finished yet… Enthralling safari ride offered by the resort is ready to break you away from the routine world into the wild nature… I simply enjoyed it a lot with my friends in this weekend…

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank HillView15
Reviewed October 10, 2013

One of the coolest resorts in Bangalore… Awesome service and hospitality… Spacious and tidy rooms with good toilet made our stay comfortable and enjoyable… I liked the parking lot… U can easily park your SUV under the shed of trees which would keep your vehicle cool all day… Nice place!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank UdhayaVani
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Good Resort for the nature lovers! When I and my friends wanted to break into the reclusion of nature and take a refuge into her laps, one of my friends suggested for a stay in Hillview Resorts. We agreed and drove in to this place. It was quite synonym with its name as the view of the Ramnagara Hills enchanted our mind and soul. The grander outlook with the serene environment been adorned by natural rock formation, this hotel is a place for absolute stress busting. The staff members were caring and greeted us with smile every time they confronted us. Food was good… A must have is the special biriyani they prepare…mmmm… It’s a delicacy I must say! I would recommend everybody to make a visit to this place if you really want to set yourself loose amidst the splendor of nature.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Nishithakm
Reviewed September 30, 2013

On 23rd of September, 13, I along with a group of 12 people have checked into the property. The rooms were booked in advance with buffet dinner with additional charges. The hotel staff told us that they only have air conditioned rooms though the climate of the place does not warrant air conditioning. Though the property looks grander in style, it was a total disaster. The rooms had dirty walls, broken bathrooms, air conditioners were not working, rooms had lizard and mosquito. After changing the rooms twice, the air conditioning did not work. The most pathetic aspect was that the bathroom had broken taps, water leaking out through out the night, walls had seepage of water. We have had to carry the luggage to our room for a distance of about 200 mtrs, and it took the hotel 40 minutes to check into the rooms. The food was horrendous, the chicken curry was smelling. Though one does not expect much luxury from a place like this, but it was a real cheat, it would have been better to check into a nearby lodge. It cost us close to Rs.4000/- per room, a price that is offered by 4 start hotels in Bangalore for the time of the travel.
The hotel staff were all looked and responded like farm helps with no training in hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank ashokpgknair
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We checked in to this resort on our way to Wonder La. Who knew that we would end up staying for a week at this resort here, after a terrible accident on our way to the Park.
Rooms were amazing, bathrooms were very clean, neat n tidy bedspreads n pillow cover, beautiful view from the balcony (of the mountains), swimming pool was alright. Food wasn't the best we've had but it was ok. Overall had a lovely time at the resort. Would recommend, for people travelling with friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Vivin5209
Reviewed April 28, 2013

we five from our family thought of relaxing going out over the week end and made plan in hurry to stay at available nearby resort, unfortunately we made a bad choice of this resort. we went directly and requested 3 Rooms, first they took us to one building which was totally unmaintained, none of us like the rooms, came back to reception and said that if they are the only available rooms we are leaving from there, then they took us to the some other building where rooms were descent. as we were there almost evening time, we decided to stay there. Main problem we faced after we return to room after dinner. the neighboring three rooms were given to some uncultured indecent people who were totally drunk and happened to knock our rooms, shouting on corridor doors even after mid night. My sister literally afraid when they knock the door so hardly multiple times, I literally came out and shouted at them but they showed don’t care attitude. I informed reception 3 times but I didn’t see any action taken, I got frustrated and shouted to reception saying that if they can’t manage the dirty crowed they allowed inside, call the police to handle, but no action taken. We didn’t had any sleep and totally upset being there. Later while leaving from that place observed two vehicles belonging to an social organization managed by a well know underworld element. I really felt safe because at least nothing happened to us shouting at them. There is not even a single gun man at this resort. I recommend any descent family who want to stay peacefully in a cultured environment never look at this resort.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family