“Excellent Customer connect and fantastic services”
Review of Time Traveller

Time Traveller
Ranked #1 of 11,258 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Time Traveller Sai Vishram
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I am thankful to chose Time Traveller Resturant @ Sai Vishram for celebrating one of the most memorable days of our family life. It was My Daughters 1st Birthday and we were looking for a pure vegetarian resturant with world class Dinner Buffet arrangement. TT offered us that + much more by extending their customer friendly services. My daugther,wife and all our guest throughly enjoyed!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

As usual this is my 4th visit and i loved it this time as well......I have no words to express my satisfaction on my entire experience.What to describe the FOOD which tickled my taste bud and the SERVICE which made me special......Wow that was mind blowing ..........

My heart filled thanks to all your entire team for making my visit exceptional.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

An extremely pleasant place located in Bommasandra near Electronics City is one of the best vegetarian restaurant in Bangalore Over the years the name of the hotel housing this restaurant has changed from E-Inn to Sai Vishram but the taste and VFM of TT have remained intact. TT serves everything Veg from Chinese to Continental and North Indian to South Indian. My recommendation here is to go in for the buffet which is VFM and has a wide spread of items/cuisines. A must visit place if you are in/near Electronics city.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went to Time Traveller as this was rated Number One restaurant by Trip Advisor reviewers; true to rating this place is value for money; not too expensive compared to most of other Bangalore Buffet restaurants, food taste is quite fresh and we had folks from age group 9 to 80 and all enjoyed food of their choice. It is a bit far from central bangalore but anyone living in and around Sarjapur Road, HSR, ORR, Koramangla - can certainly give a try. Worth visit - would suggest to go in day time as evening time you may feel it a bit dark go towards Electronic City for dining;

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Exceptional veg food in this restaurant served hot & fresly .. really liked ..A lot of variety to chose from .. right from authentic south indian to perfect north indian food options .. The continental & pan asian dish options are amazing.A great value for money.

.. Its a great place for family & corporate gatherings.Ambience is unique with lots of wooded finishings.