“Great Variety”

Cuisines: Indian, International, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: MG Road
Reviewed May 17, 2019

As a business traveler, it's nice to have consistently good food at the hotel you're staying at. The indian food was good, but not upsetting or overwhelming, you can tell it's a bit tamed down for tourists, but still, very flavorful and really good. The other cuisines, pizza, pasta, etc. . were also all very good. I had the french onion soup 2 or 3 nights in a row it was so good. The breakfast buffet is fantastic, and I appreciated the cheese board along with the idli and sambar. . .and the pastry's and omelets were also very good.

Date of visit: April 2019
TheOberoiBengaluru, General Manager at Le Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear Ms. Natalie,

Thank you for your review of Le Jardin on TripAdvisor and for your positive comments on our breakfast buffet.

I am sorry to learn that you did not enjoy the Indian food. On your next visit, our Executive Chef, Robin Batra would be glad to meet with you to further understand and cater to your specific cuisine requirements. Alternatively, you could also write to him at Robin.Batra@oberoihotels.com and share more details on how we could improve our Indian food.

I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

The Oberoi, Bengaluru

Write a reviewReviews (286)

Reviewed April 3, 2019

I have stayed in this hotel during my business visit. Beautiful place. Nice ambience. Good and Quality food. Staffs are very humble and caring.

Date of visit: April 2019
TheOberoiBengaluru, General Manager at Le Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear Mr. Jayakar,

Thank you for taking time to share this feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is a delight to note that you thoroughly your experience at Le Jardin.
The team and I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed March 2, 2019

I have been to this restaurant couple of times before sorry to say drop in quality of food and service.very disappointing afternoon with family.

Date of visit: March 2019
TheOberoiBengaluru, Executive Assistant Manager - F&B Service at Le Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Dear Roving65446398398

I am sorry to be bothering you once again.

I will be extremely grateful if you could please share your contact details. This will not only give me an opportunity to apologise to you in person, but will also help me understand where we have faltered.

Thank you for your time and patience in reading this message.

Aditya Vikram Pandey
Executive Assistant Manager – Food & Beverage Service

Response Published — 14 Mar 2019

Dear Roving65446398398

Greetings from Le Jardin at The Oberoi, Bengaluru.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We sincerely believe in only creating memorable experiences for all our guests, with these beliefs and culture, it pains us greatly to have even one guest leave the hotel with anything less than a positive impression. I am personally feeling extremely embarrassed for having disappointed you and would like to get an opportunity to apologise to you in person. I will request you to send your contact number on to my email : Aditya.Pandey@oberoihotels.com. I will accordingly get in touch with you at a date and time most convenient for you.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience

Aditya Vikram Pandey
Executive Assistant Manager – Food & Beverage Service

Reviewed February 16, 2019

It was a great place. We visited this place to celebrate our anniversary and we were surprised with some anniversary cake, sweets and gifts.
The service offered was great and we loved the food.
One of the best places to visit with family.

Date of visit: February 2019
TheOberoiBengaluru, General Manager at Le Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Dear Seaside51073318839,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your anniversary with us at Le Jardin. We are delighted to have made this occasion special for you both. My team and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you both many, many more years of togetherness.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you appreciated your dining experience with us including our food and service.

I have shared your gracious comments with my team and they are delighted to learn that they could make your experience memorable.

I would request you to also try our specialty restaurant Rim Naam our alfresco restaurant that serves authentic Thai cuisine and has been awarded the best Thai restaurant in the city for several years and remains a favourite. We also have a live grills promotion ongoing at The Polo Club, our bar which I am certain you both will enjoy.

Reviewed January 31, 2019

This is the restaurant the hotel uses for breakfast. The service here matches the great service encountered throughout the rest of the Oberoi. There's a great selection of hot and cold items as well as plenty of cooked-to-order options. It was a real treat.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank jabc
TheOberoiBengaluru, General Manager at Le Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

Dear jabc,

It was a delight to have you dine with us at Le Jardin.

We cannot thank you enough for taking time to update your experience on TripAdvisor and also for your words of praise for our food and service.

The team and I are grateful for your recommendation and looking forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.