All reviews jp nagar wifi speed place to stay recommend this hotel modern amenities excellent experience prime location complimentary breakfast walking distance nice stay great hotel stayed here room service bulbul bathroom tariff property
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

2 weeks in Bangalore. Pleasant stay in this hotel. Booked it as it was in walking distance to the office I visited. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Rooftop bar Three dots and a dash is nicely located on top of the hotel. Also nicely located to Vega City Mall. I liked the Mini Forest around the corner. Even if it was not directly quiet it was at least somewhat green and gave the possibility to do some safe walking. Would book again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
FountainTreeB1, General Manager at Fountain Tree by TGI, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fountain Tree by TGI, Bengaluru!!!

I would like to thank you for taking time out and sharing the feedback of your recent stay at Fountain Tree by TGI. Here at Fountain Tree, hospitality is an inspired expression of warmth and we strive to provide the best in service to the discerning traveler. I am delighted to know our team here was able to make your stay to your satisfaction. Glad that our spacious rooms, facilities, and strategic location added value to your stay. Your appreciative sentiments have been passed on to all the staff concerned and they are delighted by the same. It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Ranjith| Operations Manager

Reviewed April 4, 2019

i have visited this hotel last week i have stayed here for 2 days and the accomadation is quite good. i can say this is the best hotel in JP nagar and also it is having a pub in top floor of the building and several eateries around.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
FountainTreeB1, General Manager at Fountain Tree by TGI, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Dear Sir, Gnanasekhar

Ranjith| Operations Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

It was a sundden plan, and we always wanted to stay in Fountain Tree,
So check in was great, rooms are reaaallyy good and worth the money.
Housekeeping staffs, Rajesh and Prathap was amazing, they were exceptional in taking care of us and provinding best service and hospitality.
We saw a staff around 50's in the restaurant he was also excellent. He did a great job, i dont know his name.
Over all loved the stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FountainTreeB1, Manager at Fountain Tree by TGI, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Dear Sir

Guru
Operations Manager
Fountain Tree By TGI,
Bengaluru

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

The hotel has a very good and pleasant ambience. Though the tariff is on higher side the rooms are neat and clean, maintained well by housekeeping team. Buffet has got very limited items. The front line reception staff are poor in communication. They lack clarity in addressing the issues of inmates. I also found that one of the receptionist refused to provide food inside the room stating it can only be served in dining hall. I hope they learn to be more polite. Overall average experience.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
FountainTreeB1, Manager at Fountain Tree by TGI, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Dear Mr. Sangam

Greetings from Fountain Tree by TGI, Bengaluru!!!

At the outset please accept my sincere thanks for taking significant time in elaborating your unfortunate experiences during your recent stay with us and requesting you to kindly accept my sincere regret.

We empathize with you with regards to your experience. While I assure you that adequate corrective steps will be taken to enhance these processes through training and quality checks, I request your magnanimity for this one-off incident which has hurt and affected your faith and confidence in us.. At TGI Hotels we take feedback progressively, gratefully and very earnestly.

If there is anything else that I could do, please do not hesitate in contacting me. We shall always look forward to welcoming you again.

With every sincere wish,
Guru| Operations Manager

Reviewed March 9, 2019

It is in a good location with a lot of restaurants nearby. The restaurant just outside the hotel is also a nice local eatout. The rooms are nice enough for a short stay. Not nice for a long business meeting since the restaurant was the only option.

Room tip: Take a room away from the front side.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
FountainTreeB1, Manager at Fountain Tree by TGI, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Dear Sir