All reviews race course ihg group bed was very comfortable buffet dinner business hotel cubbon park the ground floor breakfast spread hotel is located place to stay swimming pool room service amenities team hospitality balcony cleanliness
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I was in the holiday inn express bangalaru. From the airport when i got into the hotel car it was excellent servuce. Rhe shauffer Anthony who was driveing me back and forth was veey friendly decent and was a veey nice person. The security staff was veey good and helpful. The front office staff were amazing they were so good nice fruendly and helpful. The food was excellent. The room was veey comfortableand the hotel was good.

I suggest to have a spa facilty in the hotel and to accept USD and to provide the service of converting the currency.

As my work involved till late evening i could not exchange my currency as all places of exchanges were closed.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
ShipraKaul, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bengaluru Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Shiran,
Greetings from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bengaluru

I hope you are doing well! I am glad you reached out to us regarding your experience with Holiday Inn Express Bengaluru Racecourse.

Very much happy to hear from you.Thank you for a wonderful rating and recommending the location and the hotel. We are delighted to read that our hospitality from the offerings to the warm service, met your approval. Your kind attention of our team is truly appreciated and has encouraged them immensely. Keeping our guests happy is our priority.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you again with the same level of excellence and warmth.
Look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay, warm and welcoming Front Office staff - (Navkshitij) . Extremely hospitable Restaurant staff(Ashish and Tirthankar ), good food. Race coarse facing view . And of course Bangalore's weather , a perfect experience all together .

Thanks Holiday Inn express & suites.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
ShipraKaul, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bengaluru Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear Geetanjali,
Look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

The hotel has one of the Best locations and views in central/traditional Bengaluru. Just overlooking the Race course, it gives a great view especially in the morning. The typical build of a American business hotel, may not appeal to many Indian Leisure traveler, but the check in and check out is smooth. The food is functional and to the point.

Room Tip: Take a race course view room on higher floors. Its worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
ShipraKaul, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bengaluru Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Sandeep,
Greetings from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Race Course Bengaluru

Thank you for rating the hotel and recommending the location..We are happy to hear it from you,I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in.It will be our pleasure to welcome you again

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently on 18 Aug to 21 Aug 2018.
Service at reception was horrible. As I presented my booking , the reception staff asked me to proceed to next counter who asked me to wait for 10 minutes before asking me to proceed to the 3rd counter. The staff at the counter then instructed me to wait for another 10mins . The wait took 2 hours. While waiting, our bags were taken away by concierge. I had to ask the staff why was the bag taken away as we were still waiting, to this one staff was uninterested and when I raised the question again to another staff, his reply was that he thought the bags belonged to someone else who had checked in and it was sent to their room. Finally, our bags were returned to us. After waiting 2 hours at the reception, we were finally given a room. The reception staff should have informed us that we would have to wait and we could have decided to use our time more efficiently instead of telling us to wait for 10mins or 30 mins each time we enquired eventually leading to a wait of 2 hours. Very poor service being pushed from one staff to another all who seemed disinterested. No attendants were available to bring our bags to the room. Similarly , upon check out , no one was available to bring our bags. Throughout our stay, we were given only 1 key card. When enquired, staff told us this was hotel policy. How do you expect 2 people to use 1 card to access the facilities when not together? Although complimentary breakfast provided, the waiters needed to be informed repeatedly for orders of eggs and dosas. Upon making first order, it was never served and had to remind waiter of it. Room was ver y small. We ordered dinner from room service and there was no space to place our dinner. Room had only 1 chair and no tables. There was only a shelf below the TV. Bathroom was very cramped. Only 1 toothbrush provided for twin occupancy. Limited toiletries. Very unpleasant stay. I will never recommend this to anyone. Seemed worse than a motel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank RatanR47
ShipraKaul, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bengaluru Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Dear Ratan R,

I hope you're doing well! I am glad you reached out to us regarding your experience with Holiday Inn Express Bengaluru Racecourse.

The situation you have described at this property is definitely not what we expect from our property, nor is it something we take lightly. Your feedback has highlighted a number of areas of improvement that I have shared with the operations team, who join me in offering their apologies for your experience.

I know that we have let you down, and for that please accept our sincere apologies. We do our best to train each of our representative on how to handle our guests. I will make every effort to address the issues in order to make sure that it does not happen again for you or our other guests.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Reviewed August 20, 2018

We are thankful to your wonderful co-operation and arrangement of accommodation for our guest from 14/8/18 to 21/8/18. All the guest have expressed their happiness about the hospitality shown by Holiday INN express during their stay.
Starting till the finalization everything went on very smooth and our special thanks to Mr. Salok/Suhaib

All the credit goes to you for this wonderful arrangement.

All the guests appreciated the hospitality and the arrangements.

Room Tip: i would just say this is a best hotel
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank madhuram43
ShipraKaul, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bengaluru Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear Madhura,