Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Plan The Unplanned
All reviews gokarna beach solo trip kumara parvatha ice breaking ice breaker the entire trip wayanad trip amazing trek fellow trekkers scuba diving an amazing experience trek leader trekking experience tent stay group members energy levels sleeping bags
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to kunthi betta(5km only) with PTU, it’s a moderately easy trek and I have some trekking experience so I can say this trek could have easily gotten boring but PTU team/trek leads(Vaibhav and Jaidev) managed to keep the team together and entertained through out. Starting with what was different from other groups/associations I have been with and PTU
1. PTU were in absolutely no hurry for us to finish the trek. They could have easily only allocated 3 hours to the trek and nobody would complain because it was possible and would have served the purpose but instead they started way early and gave us plenty time to just stop and enjoy. This atleast I haven’t seen with other groups.
2. The itinerary was very airy, though it may sound like an extension of my first point but what I mean here is there was more to the trip than the trek alone and it was all well planned and had time to enjoy every thing, now I personally have been on tough and tight scheduled treks too and they were nice too but this was breath of fresh air. They call it the surprise element and it was pleasant. Usually with other groups there’s always a tight schedule and some times we even have to skip bits of itinerary depending on groups pace.
3. The trek leads were both well experienced and knew exactly what they were doing. Now this almost the case with every organisation but the trek leads with PTU were exceptionally polite and pleasant.
4.They give you a momento at the end and who doesn’t like a little something extra to remember a good trip. I haven’t received anything previously.

There were first timers in the group and they too were very comfortable and happy with the experience. The group at all times stuck together, shared stories played games. All in all it was a very good experience and I am extremely happy and satisfied with PTU and am looking forward to longer and trips and treks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the trek with PTU to Kodachadri. It was fun to be part of such a lovely group of inspiring personalities. Well organized & co-ordinated by friendly trek leads. Looking forward to many more treks.
Definitely recommend PTU.

A bigger bus would have eased the travel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited Kodachadri last weekend with PTU. This was my 4th trek with the group. I managed to earn a free trek after 3 treks with them. Glad that they offer this facility upon membership.
Kodachadri outing was well organised in terms of the bus facility, the amazing homestay, delicious food and relentlessly supportive trek leads. Some highlights in the trek for me were: good food at homestay, the challenging everest meadow stretch during the trek, the memorable sunrise from behind the trees and foggy mountains, the ever energetic trek leads (playful shubham, insightful gowtham and athletic debasmita) and not to forget the enthusiastic group I travelled with.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you PTU for making my first trek a memorable one. From ice breaking session to award giving session I enjoyed every moment. Accommodation and food was very nice.Trek leads (shubham, gowtham,debasmita) were very supportive and friendly.Expecting another trek soon with PTU.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Totally amazing!! From the time we boarded the bus till the end, the stay, the food, the vibes... Everything. Totally worth it!!

1  Thank AishwaryaShetty06