TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Plan The Unplanned
More Info
All reviews trek leaders gokarna beach solo trip ice breaking fellow trekkers amazing trek wayanad trip the entire trip ice breaker beach hopping co founder kumara parvatha scuba diving trekking experience group members tent stay these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2019

A perfect getaway, well planned and executed by the team Plan the Unplanned. A real-life YJHD trek experience! Totally loved the engaging activities and games at Bella Homestay! #KurinjalTrek

Reviewed September 18, 2019

Like any other solo traveller, I was quite skeptical about traveling with a group of new faces and not knowing what unfolds. (Despite being an extrovert MYSELF) To any of you out there like me, close your eyes and trust the plan ! My trip to Gokarna with PTU over the Ganesh Chaturthi weekend was nothing but Liberating and eventful. The ice breaker set the tone for the journey that helped us get familiar with each one by the time we reached thlhe adventure camp. The hikes across beaches were executed flawlessly despite the heavy monsoon that first appeared to be an obstacle ! (The rains were honestly a cherry on top of the icing ,If you ask me) a BIG shoutout to the leads Siddhartha, Karthik and Aishwarya who were easy going and kept the momentum going despite the fierce weather. They gaged which each one and dealt with circumstances with great maturity. Thanks Sidharth for rescuing the small bunch of 7 who drifted away during hike one ;)

Late night music sessions, chatting and a dip into the Vibuthi Waterfall only paved way to a memorable weekend.

P.S - if you're a waterbaby like me who looks for every chance to jump into the water, please look forward to this one !

It's safe to say that I'm looking forward to seeing more familiar faces as I go along with PTU ! :)

Reviewed September 17, 2019

Initially, we were a bunch of strangers in a bus. In an hour of journey, we were a gang of friends going on an adventure never to be forgotten. Thanks to PlanTheUnplanned for such a thrilling and fun filled experience. They ensure you get to go to those offbeat places and get to do most out of it provided , you are good with your feet and heart ! Highly recommend being a part of this wonderful team of energetic and funloving people.Looking forward to more trips in the long run with PTU.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

The trek was awesome. The decision to visit gokarna through plan the unplanned was totally worth it. The trip advisors were very helpful

Reviewed September 16, 2019

This was my first trek in South India, and as I was surfing through the internet for a good trek package, I couldn't find any better than PTU. The trek leaders treated everyone like their family and because of their enthusiasm, we could finish our trek in time and had lots and lots of fun. The best thing was the homestay, the old couple were very welcoming and took good care of us, the typical south Indian food was scrumptious. The most amazing thing was that even after the trek no one was tired, we were non-stop chit-chatting. Trek Leads Aadi (the entertainer of our group), Gurpriya (mature amongst all) and Abhiram(Serious guy but gave us something to laugh on the whole trip) taught us that "alone we are strong but together we are stronger". Kodachadri trek had the perfect combination of steep, rocky and plain terrain. We also got to see a waterfall and had a lot of fun over there. I strongly recommend PTU to everyone who wants to explore nature with adventure. This was the best trek I ever had and going solo was the best thing to do because we started off as strangers and became good friends and create memories to cherish whole life.