“Excellent service at great price”

Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield
Ranked #66 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights. The room is spacious consisting of one terrace.
The toilet is compact, clean and good.
It is located in the whitefield and close to the IT park.
The breakfast was included. you can find a variety of food from cornflakes, omelet to donuts.
The staff is good and make you comfortable.
A great place to stay if you have work around whitefield.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Mr. Ritwik

Good Morning

Me and my team would like to convey our heartfelt gratitude for staying with us and for the positive comments on us.

We at Royal Orchid Suites believe in guest delight and delivering more than expectations.

We look forward to your visit again and assure you of a delightful experience time and again.

Wishing you and your Family Festival Greetings!!

There are newer reviews for Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This not the first time I was staying at Royal Orchid. The staff here is very humble and accommodate any requests you make.

Although I had some difficult time with taxi arrangements from and to office. Hope to get compensated in my next visit.

Room Tip: Choose the high floors.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear Mr. Dinesh

Good Morning

Me and my team would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. It is indeed a great morale booster for us to know that you enjoy staying with us.

We have also noted your dissatisfaction towards the Travel Desk and would ensure that you do face similar incidence in your forthcoming visits.

We look forward to hosting you in the near future and i would like to meet you on your next visit. In the mean time should there be anything that you would like to get in touch with us please feel free to call me.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was provided accommodation at Royal Orchids for 15 days as relocation by my company. Wow! I had an awesome time there. Staff were really helpful and friendly. Lotz of stuff like magazines, travel guides, etc., provided in the room. Wi-Fi was very good. The prices are pretty competitive. Love to stay here again and would certainly recommend it as it is a very good value for money. All praise to the friendly staff who made me feel home :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Manoj

Good Afternoon

Our heartfelt gratitude for your wonderful feedback and kind words. Its always our endeavor to make the stay of our guests as comfortable as possible and we feel proud to have achieved our objective.

I would communicate your feedback to my colleagues and am sure this would boost their morale indeed.

We would look forward to host you again at Royal Orchid Suites and I would meet you in person on your next visit. Please feel free to get in touch with me for anything that may make your stay even m,ore enjoyable.

Wishing you the very best in Life!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

So, a friend stayed at The royal Orchid suites for 3 months. She was an international intern and we visited her very often. I spoke to her at length about her accomodation and how she liked it etc. She was extremely happy with the place. Her room was more like a studio apartment with a small living room with sofas and a TV to host guests, followed by a small kitchen and a study. Then the bedroom which was extremely comfortable. The washroom was attached to the bedroom.
The service was of the highest standards. the food is great and the service prompt. The prices are not too extravagant for a place like this.
If possible, i would love to stay here in the future and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Shubham

Good Afternoon

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Royal Orchid Suites. It was indeed a pleasure to learn about your positive experience at Royal Orchid Suites.

Royal Orchid believes in Customer Delight and our customers can always " Expect More" from all our 24 hotels.

We once again thank you for the wonderful feedback and expect to host you on your next visit to Bangalore.

Please feel free to get in touch with me for anything that you may need from our end.

Wishing you and your family festival greetings!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was on a business trip for a month and my 2-year old son and mom had accompanied me. The rooms were very neat, staff was very helpful and co-operative, the food was good, price was decent, overall the service was excellent. I really felt at home at that place. I am looking forward to stay with them again. I would recommend this place to anybody, especially those who are tired of staying in hotels on long trips. Outstanding hospitality! Kudos to the wonderful staff! Regards,V Unny

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Royal Orchid Suites

Thank you very much indeed for the wonderful feedback. It is very exciting to hear as it is exactly what we are trying to achieve here at the Royal Orchid Suites. I will share this with my team and am sure that would be excited to welcome you back on your next visit.

My team and I would look forward to welcoming you at Royal Orchid Suites soon.

Have a Great Day Ahead

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I travelled to Bangalore in the month of June 2012 for a business trip and stayed at hotel dor a month.

Initially I was in another hotel my collegue and I wanted to shift to the hotel around 3am just after my office US hours. The hotel arranged the pick up very quickly on demand....

The hotel is in a residential complex. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Interiors very well done. I was located on the 1th floor and the view from the balcony was spectacular.
Its breezy and the climate during June was an icing over the cake.

The restaurant is small ans has limited options on the menu.

It has a pool and the backyard. Guess its a common pool for the hotel and the residents.
Also has a gym.
Wi-fi was perfect without any disturbance.

Ventilation is very good. The staff takes care of the travelers with most importance.
For people new to Bangalore, you have a travel guide always available on your room..
Taking the pick up and drop for weekends is a little expensive from the hotel.

I like flowers in my room. My room always had fresh flowers after the cleaning session.

All in all great experience. Thumbs up.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Guest

Good Morning

Me and my team would like to thank you for patronizing us and your appreciation of the services at the hotel.

We would love to extend a special discount of 15% on food on your next visit and would like to brief you that on your feedback we have introduced new menu and a special Japanese menu as well.

We do hope this would bring in variety in food options for you and would look forward to welcome you back at Royal Orchid Suites soon!!

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!!

Regards

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My Stay in Royal Orchid Suites, White Field, Bengaluru was of two long months away from my home, family and friends... but the stay at Royal Orchid Suites made me feel like my second home in the country...

The key words are "HOSPITALITY" and "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION" as their mantra... and that has been derived by none other than the STAFF the company have in their arsenal, they are the true representative of the "ORCHID LOGO"

Staff at the kitchen, the restaurant, the laundry, the house keeping(Ms.Nagaveni), the transport(all drivers) and last but not the least... the reception.... (Prashant, Chetry, Nikhil, Rajkumar, Maushami and Manjula who is unfortunately no longer a part of the team) all are very kind, helpful and genuine people who became like friends to me whom i am going to miss in my home town :)
they are always smiling and on their toe ready to help 24x7 and fullfill our needs.
(The team looks incomplete without Manjula as one of the all time smiling lady receptionist which should be back and be a part of the hotel)

The location is good, the property is good, the clubhouse, sports, gym are good... food is good as well...

If i ever come back to Bangalore then i definately would like to put my foot down to ROYAL ORCHID

Thanks for the hospitality...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Dhanesh

Good Morning

It is indeed a pleasure for me and my team to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Royal Orchid Suites.

I have shared your feedback with my colleagues Nagaveni, Prashant, Chetry, Nikhil, Rajkumar, Maushami and Manjula (who is back with us again) and they too join me in thanking you for this wonderful comments.

We are excited to welcome you back at Royal Orchid Suites on your next visit and assure your making it a memorable one.

Have a great day ahead!!