“Felt Like Home...!!!”

Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield
Ranked #53 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My Stay in Royal Orchid Suites, White Field, Bengaluru was of two long months away from my home, family and friends... but the stay at Royal Orchid Suites made me feel like my second home in the country...

The key words are "HOSPITALITY" and "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION" as their mantra... and that has been derived by none other than the STAFF the company have in their arsenal, they are the true representative of the "ORCHID LOGO"

Staff at the kitchen, the restaurant, the laundry, the house keeping(Ms.Nagaveni), the transport(all drivers) and last but not the least... the reception.... (Prashant, Chetry, Nikhil, Rajkumar, Maushami and Manjula who is unfortunately no longer a part of the team) all are very kind, helpful and genuine people who became like friends to me whom i am going to miss in my home town :)
they are always smiling and on their toe ready to help 24x7 and fullfill our needs.
(The team looks incomplete without Manjula as one of the all time smiling lady receptionist which should be back and be a part of the hotel)

The location is good, the property is good, the clubhouse, sports, gym are good... food is good as well...

If i ever come back to Bangalore then i definately would like to put my foot down to ROYAL ORCHID

Thanks for the hospitality...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Mr. Dhanesh

Good Morning

It is indeed a pleasure for me and my team to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Royal Orchid Suites.

I have shared your feedback with my colleagues Nagaveni, Prashant, Chetry, Nikhil, Rajkumar, Maushami and Manjula (who is back with us again) and they too join me in thanking you for this wonderful comments.

We are excited to welcome you back at Royal Orchid Suites on your next visit and assure your making it a memorable one.

Have a great day ahead!!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I often stay at Royal Orchid hotel, whitefield, the rooms are good I had stayed in both Studio and Executive rooms. Rooms are very clean & hygiene I had very comfortable stay during all the times I visited, the property is located behind the vaswani apartment it is a nice place noise free with good service. I felt there was little problem with A/C at my last visit I have informed to the front desk receptionist the A/C guy solved the problem immediately rest very thing was good the breakfast is nice at restaurant.

I just directly call up to reception and confirm the bookings with manjula receptionist and some times as walk-in. My every visit bookings are confirmed by her, she is very courteous and professional, accommodating our stay comfort. She is very polite and respectful then the others at reception.

I may visit again next month on my business trip. I truly suggest people to stay here.

Continue the best and WOW friendly ambiance…

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear Mr. Daniel

Good Afternoon

Me and my team would like top convey our heartfelt thank you for staying with us and giving us this wonderful feedback.

Its our motto to "deliver more" and we are happy to know that we achieved our goals. Feedback from customers like you truly motivates us and we strive to make your next stay even more delightful.

Manjula has quit the organization and hence your could either call me or get in touch with Ms. Sonia on 9731085566 for any reservations/queries.

Look forward to meeting you on your next visit and wishing you and your family all the very best.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Hotel was good .

Interior ,room appearance and restaurant and service was good .

Need more varieties in food .

And Pick up and drop to be economical .

I paid Rs.1450 for Pick up from Shanti Nagar BS to hotel and it is too costly when compared to others.

The tariff to be economical .

I paid Fast track Rs. 400 for drop to Madiwala ABT travels and you can charge Rs. 600 or 700 not more than that .

Thanks and Regards,

Sivakumar.H

Room Tip: Best Hotel with Economical experience

Dear Mr. Shiva

Good Afternoon

Me and my team would like to send our appreciation for staying at Royal Orchid Suites and for your feedback.

Thank you for bringing out your concerns and we have taken a corrective action on your feedback. We are on the process of introducing a New Menu and also coming up with TDH menu of Oriental and Japanese Cuisine. We also plan to start a new restaurant in the near future.

Travel Desk is an outsourced department however on your next visit, please get in touch with me and it would be my pleasure to work out a Special Deal for you.

Look forward to your next visit and wishing you and your family festival greetings.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed at the Royal Orchid for two weeks, since I was on a business trip. The personnel were awesome and tried to make my stay as nice as possible. My room was in the 6th floor and was pretty quiet, and it was 10min away from the office (coming back it was longer because the traffic is INSANE in Bangalore). I left every day at 6am, and they had breakfast ready for me in a brown bag (since breakfast opened up at 7am, I thought it was a very nice detail from them).

The room itself was very nice, big bed, A/C, a couple of places to sit in and put the clothes in. The only thing I hated was the shower as I couldn't make it work and had to use the detachable shower head, which was pretty uncomfortable since I'm tall...

As for the place it's in..it's not a very nice neighbourhood, but the hotel compensates with tight security measures and a long way to get to the hotel by car. There is a metal detector at the door, so there is no way that the place is unsafe.

I did not understand, though, why there were so many blackouts. I had just stepped out of the elevator and the lights went off; I couldn't stop thinking what would have happened had I been on the elevator...there were at least 7 blackouts during my stay there. It's a security concern, so I think it should be checked out.

Room Tip: Choose the higher floors.

Dear Maria

Good Afternoon

Our heartfelt thank you for staying with us and giving us this wonderful feedback. Its indeed a great motivation to see satisfied customers like you.

Its always our goal to "deliver more" at Royal Orchid Hotels. We would also like to let you know that the power failures is nothing of hotel functioning but to do with the Govt. Power supply however your feedback has brought this to our notice and we are working on the same.

You would definitely see improvements on your next visit.

Wishing you all the very best!!

General manager

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had a good stay, it is a clean hotel and updated nicely. But I got more disappointment when check-out time. I have informed to one of the front desk staff Mousmi to prepare my bills 1 hr before and informed that I’m checking out and given the details to prepare my bills. But I really don’t understand what the issue is "NO REASON". When I came down for check out, again she is asking my room number to pick up the bills and took more than 40 min to take my check-out and really not bothered about my concern very relax no response properly looking here and there no confidence herself. I can accept it if there is any rush at the front desk.

It is really not acceptable at least for the branded hotel. Need improvement put some smart staff at front desk for quick service and who can understands guest needs.

Rest everything was fine the rooms are good I would highly recommend to staying here..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ROSBLR, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Mr. Rohit,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Suites!!

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield. I’m glad that you have shared your experience with us. Direct feedback from our customers, both good and bad, is the most valuable advice we can receive. It allows us to recognize our areas of weakness and make appropriate adjustments to our services and processes.

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while checking out. Please be assured that your experience is the exception to the rule and not in keeping with our standards or expectations. Your comments have been shared with the Department Head for follow up and corrective action.

Again, thank you for your comments, they are truly appreciated and put to good use.

I can assure you that we are committed to improving all aspects of our guest’s experience and feedback like this will only double our efforts in achieving the level of consistency we lacked during your visit. If I can be of any assistance, please contact me directly at +91 9902000096.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We love the hotel, love coming to the Hotel again when I travel on business trip and it’s my home away from home. The staff is very welcoming and friendly and I wouldn’t book anywhere else. Compared to my other travels and the hotel’s I stay at the Hotel are above the rest!” I have stayed at some of the best hotels around the country and world and the I Hotel is right up there with them.”
Your staff is one of the most professional. Your Front Desk staff Manjula is very courteous who can always make our stay comfort and takes the feedback about the stay at all the times which is most important in the hospitality.
We often visit your place. We are happy with kind of service we get all the times. Keep up the good work..!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Lawrence

Greetings from Royal Orchid Suites

Thank you very much indeed for the feedback, it is wonderful to hear as it is exactly what we are trying to achieve here at the Royal Orchid Suites. A healthy diverse balance of all walks of life and a place that can be called home away from home and a place where everyone is welcome and feels welcomed. Ms. Manjula's name has been recommended as the Best Employee for the month of May 13.

I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and request you to write in with any requirement. My team and I would be happy to facilitate it, and look forward to welcoming you at Royal Orchid Suites soon.

Have a Great Day Ahead

Regards

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Checked into Royal Orchid Whitefield Suites today evening. The hotel is pathetic. The rooms are small, with even smaller beds. Went to the restaurant for buffet and there was hardly anything that was available in the dishes. Did not bother to even refill after several requests, What was remaining was absolutely cold. Asked for speaking to the manager who didn't even have the courtesy to call or come and meet despite several reminders.
Asked for a dental kit and it has not come even an hour after the request!
It is a pathetic hotel with even more pathetic and unprofessional staff. After this experience am sure will never stay in any Royal Orchid hotel!!!

4  Thank Sharadmathur