“Buffet at Royal orchid”

Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield
Ranked #66 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We been there for lunch. The food was not tasty.. Very limited. We seen the containers empty for about 30 mins. Its not worthy going there..
Very bad experience..i never seen this kind hotels having this kind of service and food.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear Mr.Prasad,
Your comments regarding the lunch buffet is noted but I must say all the food is totally fresh and of good quality. We have taken the feedback positively and will work harder to make sure all our guests are served well.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Royal Orchid Suites, Bangalore on your next visit.

Warm Regards

Padmanabhan PK

There are newer reviews for Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I stayed there for a month and overall experience was brilliant. Food really tasty and service excellent and nice location although the view was not tjat good feom the room but since I was on a business trip for me it was fine.

• Stayed: September 2012
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings fresh & new for our guests to be always delighted.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

It s nice hotel at the centre of whitelfield and true value for money. Very accessible, near by markets, north indian , south indian UDUPI garden fresh resturants , Valued foram mall all on walkeable distnace.

Rooms are very clean and Breakefast is very excellent with variety of continental , north & south indian dishes. Internet speed was very good and all services are very prompt.

I really love to stay and reccommend all to make your stay pleasant in Bangalore .

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Every staff of this hotel is always ready to help. The hospitality is at its best. Amazing experience... Worth a try hotel.... It will surely ge you the value for money..The room is just amazing, room service is like you keep the phone and they are outside your door. I will surely recommend this place to anyone in Bangalore. The location is very good and suitable for business purpose, slight improvement can be made in service but definitely value for money. Each member of the staff was more than one could expect. The restaurant was exceptional and the staff there were very helpful in choosing from the menu and explaining what we were eating I got very nice service and friendly. I reccomend the other person who are finding the hotel in bangalore to stay in this hotel. Expecially for Pitri who work in a restaurang she is very friendly and has a nice service to me while I live there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Each member of the staff was more than one could expect. The restaurant was exceptional and the staff there were very helpful in choosing from the menu and explaining what we were eating. The accommodations were much more than we expected - we were upgraded to the penthouse suite without even asking. Our stay was for two weeks and not once did we have a complaint. I would recommend staying to all.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The location is very good and suitable for business purpose, slight improvement can be made in service but definitely value for money. Staff is very friendly and cooperative but then again there is scope of improvement in Room Service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings fresh & new for our guests to be always delighted.

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I stay in the hotel for 5 days. I got very nice service and friendly. I reccomend the other person who are finding the hotel in bangalore to stay in this hotel. Expecially for Pitri who work in a restaurang she is very friendly and has a nice service to me while I live there.

• Stayed: August 2012