“I had a stay in this hotel for a month and guys this place is worth a experience”

Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield
Ranked #57 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Every staff of this hotel is always ready to help. The hospitality is at its best. Amazing experience... Worth a try hotel.... It will surely ge you the value for money..The room is just amazing, room service is like you keep the phone and they are outside your door. I will surely recommend this place to anyone in Bangalore. The location is very good and suitable for business purpose, slight improvement can be made in service but definitely value for money. Each member of the staff was more than one could expect. The restaurant was exceptional and the staff there were very helpful in choosing from the menu and explaining what we were eating I got very nice service and friendly. I reccomend the other person who are finding the hotel in bangalore to stay in this hotel. Expecially for Pitri who work in a restaurang she is very friendly and has a nice service to me while I live there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings fresh & new for our guests to be always delighted.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Royal Orchid Suites, Bangalore on your next visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Each member of the staff was more than one could expect. The restaurant was exceptional and the staff there were very helpful in choosing from the menu and explaining what we were eating. The accommodations were much more than we expected - we were upgraded to the penthouse suite without even asking. Our stay was for two weeks and not once did we have a complaint. I would recommend staying to all.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The location is very good and suitable for business purpose, slight improvement can be made in service but definitely value for money. Staff is very friendly and cooperative but then again there is scope of improvement in Room Service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings fresh & new for our guests to be always delighted.

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I stay in the hotel for 5 days. I got very nice service and friendly. I reccomend the other person who are finding the hotel in bangalore to stay in this hotel. Expecially for Pitri who work in a restaurang she is very friendly and has a nice service to me while I live there.

• Stayed: August 2012

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed two nights on a business trip to Bangalore. Being an all suites hotel all rooms are big although the bathrooms are surprisingly small. The hotel is, or at least feels, rather old in terms of how it looks and is maintained but room were nice and clean with a comfortable bed. The only part that is really sub par is the gym. which could really do with some improvement.
The restaurant on the ground floor serves decent food. We had the breakfast and lunches there. In terms of western options the breakfast is rather poor but you have the basics including an egg station. Lunch buffet consisted of mainly indian dishes which I enjoyed a lot. We had our dinner at an Italian restaurant (Toscana) in the nearby shopping center which is highly recommended if you need a break from the local cuisine.
What stood out however during our stay was the attention from the staff. Everyone was very friendly and pay attention all our needs. Check in and check out was fast and efficient and whenever we had any questions or needed any help we were tended to immediately.

Room Tip: In case you require a good gym I can not recommend this hotel but other than that an excellent choic...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I only have wonderful things to say about this hotel! From the moment I arrived, the manager was waiting to greet me by the door. The hotel is very new and clean, and far more chic and modern-looking than many other budget/business hotels. The room was huge, with a big TV, comfortable bed, and lovely bathroom. The restaurant was tasty and very affordably priced, especially for a hotel. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating to my every need, including an airport transfer in the middle of the night. I was prepared for my flight feeling relaxed and well-taken care of. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Having done a few trips to Bangalore I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The hotel is fairly new and the rooms were very spacious and nicely appointed. The food in the restaurant was pretty good as well. It was a bit of a drive to the industrial park where many of the IT companies are but the drive was worth it as the hotels near there are much worse. All in all I felt that for the price this was a very good hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012