“Truly excellent stay”

Ranked #75 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
Athens, Georgia
“Truly excellent stay”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I only have wonderful things to say about this hotel! From the moment I arrived, the manager was waiting to greet me by the door. The hotel is very new and clean, and far more chic and modern-looking than many other budget/business hotels. The room was huge, with a big TV, comfortable bed, and lovely bathroom. The restaurant was tasty and very affordably priced, especially for a hotel. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating to my every need, including an airport transfer in the middle of the night. I was prepared for my flight feeling relaxed and well-taken care of. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was good to know that you liked our services and the hotel .

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel especially the service aspect and the product on a whole. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings fresh & new for our guests to be always delighted.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect ambiance at the Royal Orchid Suites, Bangalore on your next visit.

Vinod M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Indonesian first
Ottawa
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Having done a few trips to Bangalore I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The hotel is fairly new and the rooms were very spacious and nicely appointed. The food in the restaurant was pretty good as well. It was a bit of a drive to the industrial park where many of the IT companies are but the drive was worth it as the hotels near there are much worse. All in all I felt that for the price this was a very good hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, August 18, 2012

Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My family and I travel to India annually for our vacation. We have chosen to stay at the Royal Orchid Suites for three years in a row. I have never had a reason to complain about this hotel until my wallet disappeared from our suite. The day we had travelled to Mysore to see the palace I'd decided to leave my wallet within our suite in a discreet location. We were out the entire day and did not arrive back to the hotel until 11:30pm. The next day around noon as we were preparing to leave to do some shopping I told my wife that I needed to get my wallet first. I discovered that the wallet was gone. We contacted the front desk and told them our dilemma. The young man who cleaned our suite and the only one that entered our room the previous day came to see us escorted by another person. The young man exclaimed that he did not see the wallet. 10 days later I still do not have my wallet and I'm wondering why the hotel manager has not done anything to get to the bottom of how this happened. I have no plans to return to this hotel ever again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 110Mike
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the review. I completely disagree with your comments and the view that you have shared on a public domain.

While there is so much of an undue advantage that you managed to take from the hotel without knowing where you have misplaced your wallet. The option of complaining to the police authorities was also disputed by you.

We strongly condemn feedback for this nature which is baseless ...
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Spacious rooms and suites of different sizes to cater to the needs of families of different size. Well equipped gym. Nice breakfast with a balanced blend of Indian and continental dishes. Excellent and dependable wifi. Each room with a balcony offering a nice view of whitefield greenery. Conveniently located with in close vicinity to Bangalore's IT hub.

• Stayed June 2012
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2012

Pune, India
Reviewed July 11, 2012

visited for a day for work. nice hotel with clean rooms and good service. professional and polite staff. pricing also decent for the facilities offered. very happy with the experience here.

Room Tip: take the upper floor rooms. the view is nice
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank traveller19772012
ROSuites, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2012

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 6, 2012

1. Neat & clean, efficient business/family hotel
2. Value for money tariffs
3. Excellent service. I forgot my suitcase at the reception on checkout. They volunteered to send it to my office !
4. Friendly staff
5. Avoid dinner buffet if you have returned to the hotel late. Food is a bit cold. Better to order a la carte.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Dear Mr Kateja

I am absolutely sorry with regard to the food being cold on the buffet for dinner and will ensure the same is not repeated in the future

Kanpur, India
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have stayed here many times and the management gives same quality of service every time. It is an excellent property with very reasonable rates. They give you so much in so less, they spoil your expectations for other places as nobody else can match it. When in Bangalore if the location suits your purpose than do not stay anywhere else. This is one of the rare places where the rooms and suites are better than the hotel lobby, usually it is the reverse. The staff is very helpful and does make every effort to help you in whatever way they can. It is one of the rare places where they will ask for your feedback and act immediately on it.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are worth more than what you pay, do stay in them
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Dear Ms Gayathri